Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection says I need to activate the game to play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection says I need to activate the game to play Empty The sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection says I need to activate the game to play

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2019, 23:06

Someone please help. I’ve been trying for hours. I downloaded the sims 2 origin ultimate collection last night from this website and I followed all the steps from the installation guide. There’s not an option to replace the spe9 package or whatever it’s called, after pasting it in the fun with pets spe9 tsbin from the file labeled crack from the torrent.  When origin opens it says “missing registry name” needs to be activated to enter a code. What do I do?

Back to top Go down

The sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection says I need to activate the game to play Empty Re: The sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection says I need to activate the game to play

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 23:35

sesalie08 wrote:Someone please help. I’ve been trying for hours. I downloaded the sims 2 origin ultimate collection last night from this website and I followed all the steps from the installation guide. There’s not an option to replace the spe9 package or whatever it’s called, after pasting it in the fun with pets spe9 tsbin from the file labeled crack from the torrent.  When origin opens it says “missing registry name” needs to be activated to enter a code. What do I do?

Woah, sorry for the huge delay in responding here, I must've completely overlooked this thread. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  If anybody reads this, and it happens to you, please *politely bump* the thread, to make it visible in the Forums.

As for your issue @sesalie08, are you sure first of all that your Windows Defender and antivirus exclusions are set up correctly? Because the crack file of that download gets targeted very frequently. For Windows Defender under Windows 10, see this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

If you have any other antivirus software, please do a (duckduckgo)-search on the internet on how to set up exclusions.

As for the correct location on where to insert the cracked Sims2EP9.exe:

The sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection says I need to activate the game to play Screen10

This is from my old computer, but you'll get the gist. The file goes inside that "TSBin"-subfolder. Then again, it's really important to have these antivirus exclusions set up correctly.

Good luck, if you're still reading/following this topic. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top