Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!! Empty The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 12:04

Users!!!

In the meantime here are some good news for those of you wanting to play the game with a 32-bit system! Sim Architect has come up with an All-In-One for the newest The Sims 4 patch version 1.59.73.1020, the "Discover University" expansion, and as an extra the download ALSO includes the files of the Legacy Edition!

Keep in mind: you cannot actually play the University DLC either, with the Legacy Edition. Just the basegame (on patch 1.58.63.1020) and all previous DLC. But not University.

This is only available as a magnet/torrent. So for increased safety and more privacy, use a (paid) VPN service such as NordVPN, Windscribe, VPN.ac or ProtonVPN to cover your torrenting activity. You don't want to receive one of these "ISP warning letters" and/or maybe even risk your internet being shut off. And in case you are having difficulties with finding the actual download link, see page 8 on Sim Architect's website:

The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!! ZDO3Aut

I'm giving clout to @Sim Architect now:

Link to the All-In-One thread!

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Jun 2020, 17:00; edited 4 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!!

Post by Freezer Bunny Sat 14 Dec 2019, 01:38

We have moved the topic under "The Sims 4 Tips & Tricks", and also stickied it! That way, people can find this thread more easily!

Cookie from Carlos
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 All-In-One 1.59.73.1020 incl. University EP & Legacy Edition Files by Sim Architect!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Dec 2019, 01:29

In the meantime I've fixed/updated the description of this thing, as well!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 23 Dec 2019, 14:19

Thank you SO MUCH for being understanding and sharing it with everybody. I am so sorry that I have been a bit more tired than usual lately, I did not even see there was a pending notification for me in the forum until a few minutes ago.

I wish you're all having an awesome holiday season!!!

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top