Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Sims 2 4gb Patch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!Sims 2 4gb Patch! Empty !Sims 2 4gb Patch!

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 23:02

Hello,

So I successfully downloaded The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection. I am now trying to apply the 4gb patch but the part where it says " and then under Fun with Pets -> SP9 -> TSBin. Choose the Sims2EP9.exe" has me confused because I don't see a Fun with Pets folder I checked the Sims 2 folder in my Program Files(x86) which is where the game in installed and I also checked the Sims 2 folder in my Documents...From what I've seen Fun With Pets isn't even a part of the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection... I'm confused if I'm maybe misunderstanding the advice. Please help, thanks. 

h  

Back to top Go down

!Sims 2 4gb Patch! Empty Re: !Sims 2 4gb Patch!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 23:13

Hello,

You mean to say that you don't actually have a subfolder "Fun with Pets"? Like in my example screenshot?

!Sims 2 4gb Patch! JAvNRaF

You can also do a search on your C: drive, for the "Sims2EP9.exe" file. There is a search bar in the top right of your Windows Explorer.

Are there other folders missing, by any chance, compared to the example screenshot from my own system? Nonetheless, I suspect that something may have gone wrong during your installation.

Another thought, if you still have the torrent running in your torrent client, can you look for an option named "Force Re-check"? Please use that option. It will "scan" your torrent and if need be re-download defective parts. After that, re-extract the contents with WinRAR.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2019, 01:01

Yes! That's exactly what I meant. Even now checking the file in UTorrent I don't see anything saying Fun Time with Pets. I have Pets which is expansion #4 and I have Family Fun Stuff but no Fun Time with pets WhatDidUJustCallMe? I also dont have Best of Business which I see from your screenshot are some of them just renamed like is that Open for Business?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Nov 2019, 02:22

Rachelxox wrote:Yes! That's exactly what I meant. Even now checking the file in UTorrent I don't see anything saying Fun Time with Pets. I have Pets which is expansion #4 and I have Family Fun Stuff but no Fun Time with pets WhatDidUJustCallMe? I also dont have Best of Business which I see from your screenshot are some of them just renamed like is that Open for Business?

My best suggestion at this point is to re-download the torrent again, with a different torrent client. We recommend Tixati, qBittorrent, Deluge, or Transmission. Just copy the magnet link from your existing torrent (usually available through right-clicking on the torrent), to your new client program.

There is no point in me "uploading" those missing folders either, because you're missing so much stuff, that it's the easiest solution for all of us if you gave it another try, with a different torrent client.

Good luck! Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top