Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Feb 2020, 15:50

I was looking for any solution for this problem, even on this forum, I found one, but it's not working... Even when I copy crack to base game directory it still tells me that game needs internet connection to verify ownership or something like that, is there any way to fix it?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Feb 2020, 18:33

jestembodzio wrote:I was looking for any solution for this problem, even on this forum, I found one, but it's not working... Even when I copy crack to base game directory it still tells me that game needs internet connection to verify ownership or something like that, is there any way to fix it?
This message occurs when you misplaced the crack. The launcher still woprks but you can't play the game.
Important to know is the name of your highest installed expansion-pack as there are different kinds of cracks to be applied depending on these expansions.
It is sometimes even required to re-install the original TS3W files.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 verify ownership. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Feb 2020, 18:45

bbongers wrote:
jestembodzio wrote:I was looking for any solution for this problem, even on this forum, I found one, but it's not working... Even when I copy crack to base game directory it still tells me that game needs internet connection to verify ownership or something like that, is there any way to fix it?
This message occurs when you misplaced the crack. The launcher still woprks but you can't play the game.
Important to know is the name of your highest installed expansion-pack as there are different kinds of cracks to be applied depending on these expansions.
It is sometimes even required to re-install the original TS3W files.
I'm using crack that was included with "The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection" and I'm sure I'm placing it in right place but it's not working... do I really have to install expansion packs? I only want to have base game...  Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Feb 2020, 20:38

jestembodzio wrote:I'm using crack that was included with "The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection" and I'm sure I'm placing it in right place but it's not working... do I really have to install expansion packs? I only want to have base game...  Wat.

Hello @jestembodzio,

That's the way the system works: you need to install at least one (1) of the expansions or stuffpacks, and then apply the Ultimate Fix, and then you'll be fine.

It doesn't matter which DLC you install, as long as you have one (1), installed.

But if you really don't want DLCs, then re-apply the manual patch FIRST, and search for "NRAAS No-CD mod". This should work with just the base game, although you'll have to install it just like a normal mod. Please don't use the Ultimate Fix though, in combination with the No-CD mod.  So use the manual patch again, and then the mod. See this here if you don't know how to use mods:
https://games4theworld.org/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files_Guide.pdf

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Feb 2020, 09:09

Installed Generations and it's working. Thanks!
(actually it's because I don't know what "manual patch" is.. if it was that patch that was inside crack folder - that didn't worked when re-applied, even with no-cd mod from nraas)

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved and topic closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top