Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Main Menu problem cant download Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank Main Menu problem cant download Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Blank Main Menu problem cant download Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2020, 20:52

Hello,
I installed Sims 3 with several Expansions but I have a blank main menu. I read multiple times that the Ultimate Fix works but I cant download it. The Link redirection is loading infinite. Maybe someone can help an post an alternative link to download the Ultimate Fix

Best regards
Summer   I is confused

//EDIT

Hello again,

I finally found a way to download the file. I visited the games4theworld.org site and searched for the fix and got a mirror link. This Topic can be closed.

Im very thankful for your service and even if I finally didnt needed you help I'm glad there is the chance to get your help.

Best regards
Summer

Back to top Go down

Blank Main Menu problem cant download Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Blank Main Menu problem cant download Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 28 Feb 2020, 05:02

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @SummerTV,

Yes! Feel free to use any of the available resources on the (old) website, if something on the Forum doesn't work. Meanwhile though I tested the Forum link myself, and it is working. Could be some antivirus blockage on your end, or some browser extension, or other interferences. It could also be a temporary downtime on the Linkvertise service itself. And, I wouldn't be surprised if the people "not fond" of our activities started to stepping up their efforts on that end.

I may use a different service on the Forum link, than the cloud.mail.ru. As for everything else, we'll have to see what (else) we may be able to do, with regards to these issues.

Have fun with the game and feel free to get back to us again, anytime. Problem solved and topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top