Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cities: Skylines Modern City Center direct download not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cities: Skylines Modern City Center direct download not working. [SOLVED] Empty Cities: Skylines Modern City Center direct download not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 21:56

I've been trying to download cities: Skylines modern city center using direct download. It keeps saying that the website can't be reached.
help plz.

Back to top Go down

Cities: Skylines Modern City Center direct download not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cities: Skylines Modern City Center direct download not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Mar 2020, 22:17

Hello @Dark_Angel704,

Best thing you can do at this moment is to bookmark/save the URL of the "safelinking.net", and trying again later/tomorrow.

Before you ask: no, I won't remove the "safelinking.net". The reason it's there in the first place is to reduce chances for takedowns. And if I start removing it from all direct downloads, and the service resumes later on, I'll have done all the work for nothing.

Just try and be patient, the service will be back (hopefully).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top