Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC/Base Game Stuff. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC/Base Game Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty CC/Base Game Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Mar 2020, 22:11

Hi there! Let me first and foremost say that I'm new to posting but not to downloading. On my old (far more better but now deceased computer) I had the Sims 4 and most recent packs. I had no problem with CC and the what not. As it stands I now have a baby laptop but with the quarantine life and what not I figured it couldn't hurt to get the base game with my limited space and spruce it up with some CC. As it stands though, I have the same issue I've seen some others have where despite the game showing a list of your mods at start up there's no option to enable them and they don't show. I've tried the reset to default option, seeing if creating a Sim and playing a bit would help. No luck. I also thought it might be that the base game is such an old version that these options were simply left out, but I can't locate a patch for just base game on a 64 bit system. Any help is appreciated! (I've thought about getting an external HD and putting all Sims 4 stuff on there, but that would take more knowledge that I seem to have even after however many thousands years of using a computer.) 
duck!!

Back to top Go down

CC/Base Game Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: CC/Base Game Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Mar 2020, 22:57

Hello @Hammalot and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

Hammalot wrote:(...) but I can't locate a patch for just base game on a 64 bit system

We have the "Global Patch" on here, both in torrent and direct download formats:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

Make sure that you DELETE your "Game"-subfolder within your TS4 installation, before copy-pasting the contents of the Global Patch over. Of course, replace all existing files when prompted.

If you don't intend to add any further DLCs, that's all you have to do for now. No need to grab anadius's dlc-toggler, nor any of the DLC. Of course, if you like to do so, you can familiarize yourself with the installation guide (text + video) in greater detail, so you can add DLC later on at your leisure.

Good luck!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2020, 06:19

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @Hammalot and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

Hammalot wrote:(...) but I can't locate a patch for just base game on a 64 bit system

We have the "Global Patch" on here, both in torrent and direct download formats:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

Make sure that you DELETE your "Game"-subfolder within your TS4 installation, before copy-pasting the contents of the Global Patch over. Of course, replace all existing files when prompted.

If you don't intend to add any further DLCs, that's all you have to do for now. No need to grab anadius's dlc-toggler, nor any of the DLC. Of course, if you like to do so, you can familiarize yourself with the installation guide (text + video) in greater detail, so you can add DLC later on at your leisure.

Good luck!

Red star from Carlos

Oh man, thank you so much! Got 'er working and beautifully.

Gatekeeper Edit: solved & closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top