Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions Empty The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2020, 01:22

Hello friends, I have recently installed The Sims 1 All EP and I have two problems with it. 

1) I created new sims and when I tried to move a household the family is deleted and i just opened a empty household. Also I cannot save literally anything in the game, it gives me error.

2) When I tried to open The Sims 1 Creator, it asks me for CD/DVD stuff. It has fixes from 2013 but the link is gone.

Sorry for all grammar errors. English is not my native language.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions Empty Re: The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2020, 04:54

Saving issues are fixed but now I have another problem. I cannot see popup stuff and the pictures of my sims.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions Empty Re: The Sims 1 Creator insert disc and saving issues with The Sims 1 All Expansions

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Mar 2020, 20:34

lovelace wrote:Saving issues are fixed but now I have another problem. I cannot see popup stuff and the pictures of my sims.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @lovelace and sorry for the belated response,

If you need that "creator fix", it's still there on the old website:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/fixes/

About the rest, I don't suppose running the Sims.exe in compatibility mode (Windows 7), makes any difference for you?

clown
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top