Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED] Empty Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2020, 15:08

I've got the new version of the sims 4 once i launched the game everything went fine but i couldn't see the worlds i've deleted all the ccs but still nthng appears
Help me please!

Back to top Go down

Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2020, 19:48

Grilled_cheese wrote:I've got the new version of the sims 4 once i launched the game everything went fine but i couldn't see the worlds i've deleted all the ccs but still nthng appears
Help me please!

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Grilled_cheese,

When you say you've got the "new version of The Sims 4", do you mean this here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

Or something else? If you really used the "Global Patch", did you also use anadius's dlc-toggler, to activate the white DLC entries? In fact, do you see the DLC icons show up on your main menu? If you are in doubt, you can/should use anadius's validator program here and run your TS4 installation through it. Make sure to un-check the box that says "Quick Scan" as well.
https://anadius.github.io/sims-4-tools/validator.html

When done, copy-paste the results from the page (where it says "Forum"), into a follow-up reply here. Good luck for now!

duck!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2020, 20:54

yes i have the one with the tiny living pack and yes i see the DLC icons in the main menu page but i downloaded it from a different web site

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2020, 21:03

Grilled_cheese wrote:yes i have the one with the tiny living pack and yes i see the DLC icons in the main menu page but i downloaded it from a different web site

You can still use the validator, though in all likelihood I'm going to (have to) suggest that you utilize stuff from G4TW, of course depending on what your validator log shows. Note that we mostly focus on our own G4TW repacks here, when giving support.

Good luck again!

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2020, 22:59

Thnx for ur help nd i'm sorry but when using https://www.games4theworld.club/ it says that the game is not found even though i select the game's folder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2020, 23:20

Grilled_cheese wrote:Thnx for ur help nd i'm sorry but when using https://www.games4theworld.club/ it says that the game is not found even though i select the game's folder

I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate. You need to go to this site here:
https://anadius.github.io/sims-4-tools/validator.html

And then you need to click on the button here.

Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED] 3hBZ4PB

Also, it doesn't show in my screenshot, but I recommend you un-check the box that says "Quick Scan". And when the scan is done, you will get "results". Copy-paste the stuff that shows under "Forum", into a reply here.

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2020, 23:58

I've chosen the folders but a message popped up saying "could not detect game version wrong directory selected

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Apr 2020, 00:04

Grilled_cheese wrote:I've chosen the folders but a message popped up saying "could not detect game version wrong directory selected

Not sure what you are doing wrong. Could you maybe post a screenshot of what the inside of your "The Sims 4" installation looks like? Because there is definitely something wrong with your installation.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2020, 00:28

it was too long i can't send it as a comment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2020, 00:41

Can't see the worlds. [SOLVED] 15857810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2020, 01:11

I followed the instructions i removed all the wrong files and it worked thnx for helping u're the best i've been trying for two days u're a life saver

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Apr 2020, 01:18

I just came back from playing some GTA Online & fighting some hostile players. Very Happy

From the screenshot you showed, there is not much wrong actually. You only miss the "python37_x64.dll" file, that you can add simply by re-inserting the "Game"-subfolder from the torrent. Which I think you did already. And you can safely delete ALL of the stuff under "Unknown Files" too.

P.S. you can post validator logs that are too long, into multiple consecutive replies. Or you can put them inside a text file, then upload it somewhere, or use "pastebin.com".

Solved and closed, I guess.

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top