Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing sims 4 all in one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing sims 4 all in one. Empty Installing sims 4 all in one.

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2020, 23:55

My torrent finally finished today and included there was a link to a website on how to install the all in one. Unfortunately the link on the actual website itself seems to be broken. I just need the steps for installing the game if someone could help please! I have found the order in which to install them on the games4theworld website but I don't know which files to use, ect. The last game I installed was the sims 3 years ago and everything was included in a document step by step. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Installing sims 4 all in one. Empty Re: Installing sims 4 all in one.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2020, 00:29

bdinney wrote:My torrent finally finished today and included there was a link to a website on how to install the all in one. Unfortunately the link on the actual website itself seems to be broken. I just need the steps for installing the game if someone could help please! I have found the order in which to install them on the games4theworld website but I don't know which files to use, ect. The last game I installed was the sims 3 years ago and everything was included in a document step by step. Thanks!

There should be a folder structure like 02 Program Files => The Sims 4 => Game => Bin.  And inside that "Bin"-folder, there is a TS4_x64.exe with which you start the game. In other words, no special installation procedure is needed in this instance.

Installing sims 4 all in one. 8sCQcwd

The only issue with this particular format is that you absolutely must have correctly configured antivirus/Windows Defender "exclusions" beforehand, as these cracked game files are prone to getting purged, by security software.

If you like, you can also move the folder "The Sims 4", out of that "02 Program Files". Or just leave the folder in its current place, and just create a desktop shortcut from the TS4_x64.exe.

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2020, 00:42

Ok just tried and I am getting this error "the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR120.dll was not found.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2020, 00:44

bdinney wrote:Ok just tried and I am getting this error "the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR120.dll was not found.

Try downloading/installing all available Windows updates, or alternatively try the possible solution here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

Edit: I believe these items are also included in the torrent under 1 Visual C# Runtime Libraries ...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2020, 00:51

Thanks I found another post that helped and it's working now thanks! One thing, it's a brand new computer and I haven't looked too much into which virus software I will use. It came with one but it wont let me put whole exclusions in, you have to select the exact file so for one I just turned it off. Any suggestions? I'll attach a picture Installing sims 4 all in one. 15859510Installing sims 4 all in one. 15859510

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2020, 00:56

You're looking in the wrong directory; your screenshots show the place where the savefiles, mods, etc are located. You need to go to the aforementioned 'installation folder' of The Sims 4. Then under Game => Bin, and start with excluding

TS4_x64.exe
OrangeEmu64.dll
codex.cfg

These files should be enough for the moment. In addition though, I recommend you try this here too:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

So make sure Windows Defender is also off.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2020, 23:30

What are the steps to do the excluding so I can get Sims 4 working without having any of the important files being blocked/deleted by either the system or Avast anti-virus software?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top