Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire Empty Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2020, 17:56

Anyone have any thoughts on this game? I just started playing, seems ok to me...

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire Townsmen-seaside

Back to top Go down

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire Empty Re: Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Apr 2020, 01:46

wiseiam wrote:Anyone have any thoughts on this game? I just started playing, seems ok to me...

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire Townsmen-seaside

Contrary to what I initially thought (a browser-based game?), it's actually this here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1176670/Townsmen__A_Kingdom_Rebuilt_The_Seaside_Empire/

I played Urban Empire a bit, which I guess is somewhat similar tho this game, though due to lack of creativity I'm not too good at these types of city-building/management games. Maybe I should give them more a try ...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire Empty Re: Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2020, 18:15

it can get repetitive at times. so far what i've seen are different scenarios with the same buildings, people, action, noise, etc... i played one scenario once and when i completed all the quests, i stayed on. i built everything and now it just seems boring... there are plenty of scenarios tho. i'm looking into skylines, not too sure i'll be that interested but since i'm stuck at home with nothing to do but eat........ Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freezer Bunny Mon 20 Apr 2020, 00:02

wiseiam wrote:i built everything and now it just seems boring... there are plenty of scenarios tho. 

The nice thing about these Steam games is the "Steam Workshop" (on many games) where you can download and automatically install user-made content like mods, scenarios, and so forth. Gives many games more (re-) playability. Very Happy

I like those casual type of building games, because you can relax and still have lots of immersion in the game. Carlos is tha man
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top