Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Dorms requirements not checking off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Dorms requirements not checking off Empty University Dorms requirements not checking off

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2020, 13:26

Hi all! I'm opening a new thread as I haven't found anything on the forum or the web.
I'm having issues with The sims University, as the title of the topic says, when I tried to modify the dorms in the "free mode built" I cannot save my changes as any of the requirements are not checking off.

For example:
The dorm needs to have 10 beds, but even if there are 10 beds the requirement shows in red: 10/0

To try and found out how to resolve the issue I firstly removed all mods and it didn't work.
Then, I thought it could have been some corrupted save, so I removed the whole folder from the "documents" folder and started the game, but nothing, the issue is still there.

I have all the EPs and the latest patch, I don't really know if there is a way to fix this, or if someone else had the same problem.
I'm thinking that maybe I have to try and install everything from the start?

Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

University Dorms requirements not checking off Empty Re: University Dorms requirements not checking off

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2020, 11:26

Hello! I am having the same issue, but this does not only happen when I try to modify dorms... It also happens when I try to build a restaurant, a vet clinic, a Spa... I don't know what is going on but I am kinda frustrated because I was really excited about trying to build these businesses. 

If anyone know how to fix this we would pretty much appreciate it

Back to top Go down

University Dorms requirements not checking off Empty Re: University Dorms requirements not checking off

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2020, 12:52

I have the same issue. It's like opposite. When I take my cat to the vet, it says it should have 0 examine table and other requirements otherwise the lot is in "incomplete" status. When I remove them all, it counts as a complete lot but there is no vet and no way to sign my cat up for treatment in both cases. 

It's same with other lots like cafes, lounges etc... I can't use any of them. Sad 

I have all DLCs and patches and no mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2020, 13:40

Sorry for double posting, it's been a while since I used a forum and I'm not sure but I think it won't let me edit my post. 

After posting here I tried this: It must be because of a corrupted save file because I moved my save files somewhere else and it is fixed now. 

Of course I have to start over or maybe I can try to move back some of the save files one by one to find the ones didn't cause this but it was so annoying for me I don't mind it.

Maybe this will help someone else, good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mynxie Fri 24 Apr 2020, 23:27

I had the same issue quite some time but it only affected dorms and the culprit was an outdated mod that affected dorms.
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top