Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading gallery items from cracked to Origin Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uploading gallery items from cracked to Origin Sims 4. Empty Uploading gallery items from cracked to Origin Sims 4.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2020, 01:05

hello peeps.
okay so, i have both origin sims 4 and games4theworld installed, both latest updates, what i wana do is i made a house and a few households i want to upload to the gallery on my origin account, the problem is even though i changed the name on games4theworld from codex to my "originID", when i open up my gallery on origin sims 4, the account shows as the same "OriginID" but when i click on it, the account doesnt exist, and the gallery doesnt register it as mine for a reason i'll get to in a bit. so the problem is yes i can open the gallery item i already made then re-save and upload, the problem is, i cant because im using packs and EPs i dont own and when i do that whatever i added gets deleted.
so i went into codex.cfg in games4theworld sims 4 bin folder, which is where i changed the ID from codex to "originID" and there's something there that says this:
"Profile"
{
"Persona" " Censored " (this is my origin ID)
"PersonaId" "1144668899"    (how can i change this to my personaid that belongs to my origin id, and what is personaid???)
"UserId" "1000200030000"  (same question as above)
"Country" "US"
"Currency" "USD"
"IsSubscriber" "true"
"IsUnderAge" "false"

Back to top Go down

Uploading gallery items from cracked to Origin Sims 4. Empty Re: Uploading gallery items from cracked to Origin Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Apr 2020, 17:20

Hello @Biro-Ka and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

You've basically given yourself an answer to your question.

Biro-Ka wrote:(...) the problem is, i cant because im using packs and EPs i dont own and when i do that whatever i added gets deleted.

And that is that. You cannot cheat the system, and especially not by simply editing the codex.cfg. I guess the system checks these Gallery items against the data on your Origin account (which lies on EA's external servers). And if the server check shows you don't own DLCs from a Gallery item, then the illegal DLC simply gets removed.

I think it was possible in the past, while you could also download from the Gallery without having a legit Origin game. But everything was turned off by EA, I think almost 5 years ago now.

That's surely disapppointing, but "getting involved in The Sims 4 community" is a very expensive hobby, if you plan on buying Sims 4 DLC, for uploading stuff to the Gallery. Not sure who is able to do that, unless you have lots of money, or you are a big YouTuber.

Edit: I censored your Origin ID from your piece of text, for your own safety. Please bear in mind the Privacy Policy on here, and see the Forum FAQ under section I.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t24098-forum-faq
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top