Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRAAS mod question. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NRAAS mod question. [SOLVED] Empty NRAAS mod question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2020, 01:29

Hello all! I was trying to ask this question on the nraas story progression discussion forum but was unable to make an account... so here I am.

The problem: nraas mods keep the game from starting. I see it starting in task manager, ever so briefly, and then disappearing, never to fully load.

Solution: I take the nraas mods out, and it starts normally.

But I want to use the mod Sad  And I'm very sure that the mod and the patch are at the same level... wondering if anyone had any suggestions. This happened before and after a fresh reinstall of The Sims 4 from games4theworld.

Thank you in advance  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

NRAAS mod question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: NRAAS mod question. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Apr 2020, 01:33

//MOVED

Hello @Sigsauers and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

I moved your topic, because you posted this thread under the TS4 section. But isn't NRAAS story progression only for The Sims 3...? I'm sorry, I haven't really been keeping up in recent years, and I "only" help with managing these Forums here. I barely even play Sims games, nowadays.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2020, 03:58

Oh thanks! You are proabably right about it only being for Sims 3. I did not think of that as a possibility, since the mod is so popular... I thought it'd be available for The Sims 4 as well... I will use MCC mod instead... ^_^; If you want you can delete the thread if possible. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 14 Apr 2020, 19:24

Sigsauers wrote:Oh thanks! You are proabably right about it only being for Sims 3. I did not think of that as a possibility, since the mod is so popular... I thought it'd be available for The Sims 4 as well... I will use MCC mod instead... ^_^; If you want you can delete the thread if possible. Thank you!
Yes, that mod is only for Sims 3, a shame, since it is so well developed. MCC, as you stated, is the only option we have for sims 4, for now. Good job!

Gatekeeper Edit: solved and closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top