Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update. Empty Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2020, 01:01

ever since the update came out my game isn't reading any of the dlc even though i have them installed tried using the dlc picker and followed the instructions but it comes up saying what i have inclosed into the pic.
https://imgur.com/a/igBQxdB

even did a fresh install nad they still wont work im lost so can someone help out

Back to top Go down

Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update. Empty Re: Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2020, 01:14

Nvm i have fixed the issue. had to move the dlc picker file to the main sims bin folder. the instuctions said the installer folder which is falsese.

Back to top Go down

Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update. Empty Re: Having a issue with the dlc ever since the update.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Apr 2020, 15:39

hotkillerz wrote:the instuctions said the installer folder which is falsese.

No, it's not "false[se]". Maybe worth improving, yes. But this is what it says: Now copy the dlc-toggler.exe and dlc.ini files from “The Sims 4 – Anadius tools.7z”, into your TS4 installation folder as well. You probably misinterpreted that comment, but the thing is, had you watched the instruction video as well, you would have known what to do.

And it's debatable whether your description of "putting it into the main sims bin folder" is a better way of putting it.

I'll concede so much that you have a small point though, and that certain structures can be improved. If there are future versions of that dlc-toggler, they will be directly included in (future versions of) the Global Patch.

danger! beware!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top