Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin updated my game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin updated my game. [SOLVED] Empty Origin updated my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2020, 01:22

This was 2 days ago. Can origin detect the pirated files? Am I in big trouble?

Back to top Go down

Origin updated my game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Origin updated my game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Apr 2020, 01:27

Meh wrote:This was 2 days ago. Can origin detect the pirated files? Am I in big trouble?

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Meh,

From your topic title I assume you are trying to communicate that Origin updated your Sims 3 game, to version 1.69. If not, feel free to clarify. And I don't think you'll be in trouble. But due to the update your game is probably rendered useless. You are not supposed to update to 1.69, because there is no crack available. I also don't think you can play the game (with the 1.67 Ultimate Fix).

Also, there are other issues such as problems with many mods & custom content, game performance issues, and you also have to have Origin running to play the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2020, 01:35

Yes sorry. It was updated, but it's running perfectly fine. I even have mods and cc. I received the complete collection from a friend, and it originated from your site. I double checked now and it's updated to version 1.69.43.024017. I don't have a VPN either. So it's all okay? Sorry for the incoherent messages. I'm in an absolute panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Apr 2020, 01:46

Meh wrote:Yes sorry. It was updated, but it's running perfectly fine. I even have mods and cc. I received the complete collection from a friend, and it originated from your site. I double checked now and it's updated to version 1.69.43.024017. I don't have a VPN either. So it's all okay? Sorry for the incoherent messages. I'm in an absolute panic.

It's alright. Many people would be in panic, but no reason to. I myself have cracked TS2, TS3 and TS4 games on my PC. In combination with some multiplayer shooters on Origin. In nearly 7 years that I've had the setup, no issues whatsoever. Usually when you read these scary tales (no similarity and pun intended to "fairy tales"), it's from people who have an agenda - namely to create the impression that pirated games are bad. 

If you can play The Sims 3 fine, then all is good. But take note of the article here, in case you weren't familiar with it yet:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=567333

For the future though, you might want to turn off automatic game updates in your Origin client.

Origin updated my game. [SOLVED] 1nqBqNC

Origin updated my game. [SOLVED] LZl80iO
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2020, 01:49

Okay lovely! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!!!

Gatekeeper Edit: solved and closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top