Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3! Empty Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:21

Dear downloaders,

For those who didn't notice yet, I updated and tested the Ultimate Fix minutes ago.
Good news, it's now working with version 1.33 of the game like a charm!
You can download the updated Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.

//EDIT

And the updated manual patch can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch-updated (IT'S RECOMMENDED TO use the manual patch instead of updating via the launcher at all time!)

Last edited by Admin on Wed 04 Apr 2012, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3!

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:24

Thank you very much Sir.

Good news, it's now working with version 1.32 of the game like a charm! - is it 1.33 or 1.32 correct me if im wrong
Thanks again

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.33 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:26

Hello,

Sorry, it should be 1.33, did I make a typo again?

//EDIT

You're right, sorry! I fixed it now. Thank you. ^^
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:29

Thank you for that fix i was waiting for it madly Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:36

Admin wrote:Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:55

Thank you so much like I said before, I could kiss you I was so lost without my Sims. I not thinking downloaded and installed the 1.33 without using my better judgement, and coming to check here first. (DUH). So as soon as I realized my error I came straight hereto see what happened cuz I knew you guys would know, and of course you did. So I know it works as anything that I get from you guys be it information, help or game accessories, I know its guaranteed working. So thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 23:28

I can verify that this along with the most recent patch is downloaded and working brilliantly on my pc right now Smile

And as long as you have at least one game sim game expansion or stuff pack registered, SimPort is also available!

Kudos to everyone for the great work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 23:46

Admin wrote:Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 00:11

Thanks again Admin, you are the best yet!!!!! Now I am off to take Starlight Shores by storm!! {insert evil giggle here}
The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 06:56

Again it works perfectly. I just wanted to give
You all a big thank you. Now just to actually
sit and play. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 06:41

Thank you for providing a very quick fix. However, before patching to 1.33, you should make a back up of your collections files. There is a slight issue with the 1.33 patch: there have been reports
that you might lose your collection files. Your collection files can be
found in your computer/program files/electronic arts/the sims 3/game
data/ shared/non-packaged/collection files. There is also a collection
file in your documents/electronic arts/the sims 3/ collection file. I
would make a back up of both before patching and then check if the files
are still there after patching. I personally haven't patched yet, but I
have been reading about the issue on the sims forum and on mod the
sims. If the files are gone after patching, you can try restoring them
with the backup you made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 07:21

I didn't back up and my files are still intact.. Razz
Thanks for the fix..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 09:01

Oh that's good news! I was just worried because other people had reported the problem. Well, I'm patching up as soon as I download the giant file. Thanks for the report Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 05:57

I just wanted to say, you all are the absolute best. You have no idea. It's been a while since I've played Sims 3 because I had a lot of issues with it crashing constantly for no reason and inexplicable lag. So I figured rather than ragequit I'd take a couple of months off before the expansion came out. And I just spent the past two hours trying to fix the "Disc authorization failure" issue. I guess because of the time off, I forgot that this was the first place I should have come.

Downloaded the ultimate fix, applied the new files, and now it's working brilliantly. Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 08:13

ADMIN
hey i regestered just to tell u that in the PDF guide step 10 makes the launcher crash and it is not in the vid guide just wanted to report this now am updating hope it works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 14:29

The download is working reallyreallyreallyreally slow.... It takes more than an hour to download it. Am I doing anything wrong?
The last time i was downloading a fix it took about an halfhour, and it's really small.

//EDIT

And I use Google Chrome. I tried it with Internet Explorer but that didn't work at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 20 Mar 2012, 03:13

josefinaxling wrote:The download is working reallyreallyreallyreally slow.... It takes more than an hour to download it. Am I doing anything wrong?
The last time i was downloading a fix it took about an halfhour, and it's really small.

//EDIT

And I use Google Chrome. I tried it with Internet Explorer but that didn't work at all?
It may be that the server is saturated at one of the ends. It should be working fine.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:48

Give me luck :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 02:53

Hello, I'm new here,I installed Sims 3 and all expansion packs+ neighborhoods by your ultimate fix guide and applied manual patch 1.33.2 and it all works great...thanks for having such a great site !!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 17:48

i dnot the sims 3 registration.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 May 2012, 22:32

Thanks so much as usual, Admin! Off to tour the Sims with my new singer... >Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Sun 20 May 2012, 22:40

When did 1.33 come out? I thought 1.33 was already out & the Fix had already come out from 1.33!!
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 21 May 2012, 08:10

Layloria wrote:When did 1.33 come out? I thought 1.33 was already out & the Fix had already come out from 1.33!!

LOL
You are quite right. The original post about 1.33 is from March 16th Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 10:18

Hey Admin

I re-download it and my games work!!

Thanks for your update!!because my sims 3 is 1.33!!

your member,
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top