Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 REINSTALLING PATCHING HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 3 REINSTALLING PATCHING HELP! Empty THE SIMS 3 REINSTALLING PATCHING HELP!

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 06:21

hi okay

i have and original Sims 3 copy from origin digital download now i uninstalled everything and want to reinstall because i found out the problem that was causing my Sims 3 build mode to crash it was that patch to upgrade the Sims 3 store now i have about 3 or 4 expansions from you the Sims 3 showtime the Sims 3 generations and the the Sims 3 late night and the Sims 3 outdoor living i deleted the Sims 3 pets because it was glitching and scramble and i didn't find any solution now i have all the manual patches i just need help on the instructions for patching them one by one so my game would not have any errors or problems the first patch you give the 1.32.2 worked great! and i was able to use Sim port but couldn't use build mode it crashes so I'm starting over new so my Sims 3 base game has about 3 more hours and 37minutes i would really appreciate if you could help me step by step thank you so much for the other rest of games!...And This is a wonderful forum!.....Best Wishes!

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 REINSTALLING PATCHING HELP! Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 REINSTALLING PATCHING HELP!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:26

Hello,

This guide will tell you exactly how to proceed.
You're saying that your game crashed, that is probably not because of the store updates. Did you get an unofficial game modification error on start up?
Note that when you apply the fix, you may have to look for your base game bin in another location than the one specified in the #Installation Guide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)