Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO Steam or NOT TO Steam...that is the question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TO Steam or NOT TO Steam...that is the question... Empty TO Steam or NOT TO Steam...that is the question...

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 08:37

Games that are built around the steam program prove to be quite a pain in the butt to create torrented games from as they require more then just regular game cracking to fully rip them if at all. I have personally tried several games that have been built into the steam network to run from and all have failed as I have been unable to find an actual working torrent or server torrent to offer a game that runs off of steam itself without creating some jacked up rigged version that hardly works if at all again. The only game I did manage to find that worked off of a steam was Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 because the game was an isolated build with a steam add-in therefore it did not actually run inside of the steam software itself.

With this said it seems steam games are proving to be a problem for torrentors and torrenting groups so the question is what to do about it next?

Back to top Go down

TO Steam or NOT TO Steam...that is the question... Empty Re: TO Steam or NOT TO Steam...that is the question...

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 00:53

Well this is an hard one to crack,
But, il say we should buy the games we want that go online, yet the games we want but aint that bothed about we should torrent, Games are getting harder to crack, but we need to get smarter, The crack is allways smarter than the maker, I guess we need a inside man, who can Put stuff in the softwear that

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top