Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sound on my pc stopped working again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sound on my pc stopped working again... Empty The sound on my pc stopped working again...

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 12:04

I was playing a game that i bought, then went to youtube because i got stuck on killing a boss and the sound wasn't working. It still works for my game though... I went to windows media player and none of my music will even start to play... I dont know whats going on, but this hasnt happened like this before. The sound hasnt worked before but now it also wont play my stuff.....

Back to top Go down

The sound on my pc stopped working again... Empty Re: The sound on my pc stopped working again...

Post by Narong30 Sat 28 Jul 2012, 06:43

hariboluv wrote:I was playing a game that i bought, then went to youtube because i got stuck on killing a boss and the sound wasn't working. It still works for my game though... I went to windows media player and none of my music will even start to play... I dont know whats going on, but this hasnt happened like this before. The sound hasnt worked before but now it also wont play my stuff.....

You should re-install your sound driver.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top