Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas Empty Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2012, 03:05

I don't know about you guys, but I really like to have in depth game guides for games like the Sims. Sometimes it's nice to know what's ahead or to have a detailed explanation of new features. I went out looking for some Prima game guides for the Sims, hoping I would find some free goodies out there somewhere. In the end, I found some really nice user-created substitutes for some of the prima guides, including guides for stuff packs which prima has never done and would definitely never do. I also have finally found a few Prima guides! Hooray!

I posted what I found on my mediafire account for easy downloading.

Prime Guides:

Sims 3 Base Game Prima Guide

Late Night Prima Guide

Ambitions Prima Guide

World Adventures Prima Guide

User Created Guides:

Outdoor Living Guide

Generations Guide

Town Life Guide

Pets Guide

Master Suite Guide

Showtime Guide

Here are some that never made it to a downloadable PDF form, but are available to view online:

High End Loft Manual

Fast Lane Manual

Sweet Treats Manual

All of these links, except the prima guides, are from the SimsVIP website. I did not create them and claim no rights to them. If you like these guides, please visit the Sims VIP website and set some time aside to thank the creators for making these lovely guides and asking for nothing in return. These are all virus-free as well, I've checked  Very Happy

I am a big fan of Prima guides, they are always very thorough and well organized. However, these user-created guides are fantastic and definitely hold their own as game guides because they are made by people who really play the game and know what other people would like to know. Somebody put a lot of effort into these, and it shows! If you find any game guides, especially if you find any prima guides I haven't posted here, please let me know and I will upload them to my mediafire account and add them to this post so everybody can access them easily.

Happy simming!

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas Empty Re: Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:48

Hello,

Thanks for sharing! Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas Empty Re: Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas

Post by Dracos66 Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:22

Just an update, the last three manuals are now available as PDF downloads from SimsVIP
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:54

Anyone know when SN guide will be up Smile

Happy simming

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sat 08 Sep 2012, 16:22

simmeremma wrote:Anyone know when SN guide will be up Smile

Happy simming

SimsVIP is hoping to have the SN guide up by Sunday
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 22:36

Great news thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:33

Oh I love Prima Guides, thank you for sharing! cat
Btw Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 1577371209and I'm happy to found you guys! Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3479271199

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:08

Hi,

I post Links for Supernatural and Seasons

Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3479271199Happy Simming Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3479271199

Kytonderoga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:15

Game guides hmm...

I'm not trying to be mean, just curious, does anybody actually read those? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 13 Jan 2013, 02:27

Sometimes they're nice, they can give you different insights as to what different objects can do or what they can be used for. I don't really use them for the sims, but I definitely was happy with using the one for Skyrim! XD
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:22

I do when I get bored, but mostly to see if the guides are anything like my own style at all.
As for figuring out a new game, I love to do that by myself! For Skyrim I've tried a number of different character types and I settled on a sneaky Bosmer who prefers to use ranged sneak attacks using a bow, with destruction magic as secondary attack. I prefer to creep up to a location where I'm hard to reach though lol.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 13 Jan 2013, 11:21

I used the Skyrim guide mainly for the maps and ingredient list, but I still loved having it right there if I needed it, and remembered about it... I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes using Bosmer archers though! I also play mine as assassins/thieves, and like one handed weapons. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:46

Sometimes the guides are the best way to decide if you want to go to the trouble of getting a new expansion pack in the first place since it offers such an in depth explanation of all the new features. Also, sometimes the in game lessons don't answer a question I have and I'd rather search a guide instead of a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 22:40

where exactly can i get the rest of the prima guides???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 13:16

Those were the only actual prima guides I was able to find, I looked everywhere I could think of, sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 20:28

dont worry . thanks anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:23

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

You had a baby! A baby! Jumping up and down in celebration for you. Congratulations!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043 Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043 Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043 Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 17:20

Catfish wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

You had a baby! A baby! Jumping up and down in celebration for you. Congratulations!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043 Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043 Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043 Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 3159685043

Some great Sims 3 game guides, including four primas 1558443509 Your picture is so cute! Congratulations!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:36

I never knew the Sims even had them. I never looked either. I have been playing the sims for years and after a while I want to do something totally different. I thought skimming the books may give me new ideas for new games. 

Does anyone know if there are guides for the towns?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top