Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing when trying to load house hold.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing when trying to load house hold. Empty Crashing when trying to load house hold.

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 02:07

The game starts out working fine, i can select a town, i can create a Sim and all that perfectly, But every time i try and load ANY Sim's into a household or buy a lot, the game crashes without any warning. The only notification i get is a windows message "the Sims 3 has stopped working."

I have tried multiple towns, and multiple Sims, it always crashes during the house load, or a second after it.
I followed the " *MUST READ* How to install the Sims 3 correctly." to the letter, currently on 1.36. I'm currently using all mods but World Adventure, I have every .exe added to the DEP. I've Run it on low settings, in windows mode, as an Administrator, forced off V sync for my Nvidia card, I've scoured the board for anything relevant but nothing seems to work, I've even reinstalled the game three times. Nothing seems to work, and I'm at my wits end. This game is laughing at me and I can feel it, Taunting me.

I need help ._. this game will be the death of me.

Back to top Go down

Crashing when trying to load house hold. Empty Re: Crashing when trying to load house hold.

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 02:30

Sorry to hear your having issues with your game. Try following this crash guide https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-10-01-2012

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Crashing when trying to load house hold. Empty Re: Crashing when trying to load house hold.

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 03:19

Timmyboi wrote:Sorry to hear your having issues with your game. Try following this crash guide https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-10-01-2012

Good luck!

Ive already tried all of them, none of them have worked. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Sep 2012, 09:55

Hello,

Are you using any mods/cc? And did you use the fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 21:30

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Are you using any mods/cc? And did you use the fix?

I'm not using anything other then the standard installs. i do have everything except world adventure and katy's blah blah installed. And yes i have used the fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:20

Hello,

Are you getting an error at all? Before or during start up? If not, look here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:38

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Are you getting an error at all? Before or during start up? If not, look here.

The only error i get is a windows error after the game crashes, ive already tried every option in that link a number of times, none of them have worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top