Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVD Burning Software

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVD Burning Software Empty DVD Burning Software

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 22:25

I'm looking for a good burning software that will play on DVD Players because all the programs that I was able to get were mixed media discs and only worked on 360s... I need 1 asap

Back to top Go down

DVD Burning Software Empty Re: DVD Burning Software

Post by Admin Sun 26 Dec 2010, 14:24

Hello,

Almost áll DVD burning software can convert the Disc to a format that (all) DVD players can read, but you need to select the correct option, otherwise it may fail.

For example; you want to burn music on a disc to play it on your DVD player, you can use "Audio CD", "MP3 CD" or a DVD. When you burn the disc in "Audio CD" format, your radio (usually) won't be able to play it, so you'll have to burn the disc in "MP3 CD" format. The difference is that you can store like hundred songs (or more) on a "Audio CD", but only 20-23 songs on a "MP3 CD".

Good and easy software is Ashampoo Burning Studio, which can also be Downloaded from www.games4theworld.org .
Also, Nero burning software is OK, but the latest version has more graphical improvements, which I think are unnecessary. I prefer Ashampoo Burning Studio. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Aug 2011, 13:20

Admin wrote:

When you burn the disc in "Audio CD" format, your radio (usually) won't be able to play it, so you'll have to burn the disc in "MP3 CD" format. The difference is that you can store like hundred songs (or more) on a "Audio CD", but only 20-23 songs on a "MP3 CD".

Hi, you actually have this the wrong way around. Audio CD format will play in your radio (Hi-Fi) unless it is a MP3 Player of course. MP3 CD format will play in your DVD player and in your MP3 Player but not in your radio.

An Audio CD will only store 20 -23 songs (depending on the individual size of the songs) and an MP3 CD can store anything from 100 and upwards (also depending on the size of the individual songs).

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 26 Aug 2011, 19:51

Simstatic wrote:
Admin wrote:

When you burn the disc in "Audio CD" format, your radio (usually) won't be able to play it, so you'll have to burn the disc in "MP3 CD" format. The difference is that you can store like hundred songs (or more) on a "Audio CD", but only 20-23 songs on a "MP3 CD".

Hi, you actually have this the wrong way around. Audio CD format will play in your radio (Hi-Fi) unless it is a MP3 Player of course. MP3 CD format will play in your DVD player and in your MP3 Player but not in your radio.

An Audio CD will only store 20 -23 songs (depending on the individual size of the songs) and an MP3 CD can store anything from 100 and upwards (also depending on the size of the individual songs).

Smile
Hello,

Yes, I don't know why I put them in the wrong order there.

Simstatic wrote:An Audio CD will only store 20 -23 songs (depending on the individual size of the songs) and an MP3 CD can store anything from 100 and upwards (also depending on the size of the individual songs).
Quote? What he said.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 22:56

"CloneCD" with "anydvd" works awsome........

If you are burnning AVI. to disk then "convertXtoDVD is good........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2012, 18:29

Ok,here I go :Windows Vista ( DVD Burning Software 2279017149) & Media Now CD/DVD,Power 2go will not work. Windows sent updates for security,1 of 4, now the error will say that it is not computable with each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top