Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED] Empty unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 03:23

hi again,

I recently redownloaded my entire sims once i got a new computer, I went through the installation process very carefully but as i went to start up my game it gives me this error message after i press play on the launcher " it looks like you have installed unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifcations or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashed or significant bugs"

It then asks me if i want to quit or continue so i press continue.. but now in my game one of sims freezes every time she attempts to go read on a couch, which is often ? its happened twice .. the first time i just moved her out the house and then back and she was fine but the second time it happened (which was right after) .. i tried to reset her and it will not work, she gets off the couch but when i try to complete an action with her it immediately cancels it and she stays in the same spot. any ideas .. ?

Back to top Go down

unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:02

Hello,

Yes, either outdated mods, or an outdated crack. Use the crack from the latest fix, and make sure your mods are up to date.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 03:18

i just downloaded that fix 2 days ago though it says its the most updated one, how do i check if my mods are up to date ? and what exactly are mods .. lol, s

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:07

Hello,

Mods are user created changes to the way the game works. But I'm starting to think you don't have any if you don't know what mods are. So lets look at it from another angle, what's your current game version?
unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED] Uxziu
(This image hasn't been updated yet, it should be version 1.39)
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 17:16

yeah i didn't think i did lol, and yep i have version 1.36.45.017...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:36

Hello,

1.36 is currently not the latest version. The latest version of the game is 1.39 at the moment. Please follow these instructions to safely update your game to the latest version: www.games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

DO NOT skip any steps!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:44

so the fix has been updated since tuesday ? or should i just download the manual patch ?

btw thank you for all your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:02

Hello,

No, the Fix was last updated on the 30th of September.
Just re-do ALL these instructions, please: www.games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:05

okay thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 06 Oct 2012, 17:31

Hello,

Please let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 20:25

it worked ! everything seems to be running smoothly now, thank you guys so much for the help !! Hammertime cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:49

Hello,

That's great!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! unofficial game modification error message- Frozen sim ? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top