Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Community

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Community Empty Sims 3 Community

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 22:23

I had another quick question.

Is there a trick to registering on the Sims 3 Community site with the cracked/downloaded versions of the game? It asks you to put in a serial, and obviously the serials contained in the download are all shared by anyone who has them installed from the downloads (will they be able to notice you don't have a "legit" copy?). I know that the base game comes with a Key-Gen. Would that be the answer to successfully registering as there is the possibility of registering with a key that no one has yet? I have tried a few different randomly generated keys that haven't worked, so I am assuming others have randomly received those same ones and are registered with them?

So really this isn't so much a question as it is a request for confirmation that I am correct. Basically I just need to keep generating random codes and inputting those into the registration until I get one that hasn't already been used? Or maybe there is no way to do what I am wanting and I will just have to live with it, that's legit too, but if there is a way, I would like the added perks an account has.

~Benjiboy180

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Community Empty Re: Sims 3 Community

Post by t2sink Mon 22 Oct 2012, 06:13

All you need to register for The Sims 3 Community, is 1 valid key, which you can easily get from a Stuff Pack for example which you can get for like $9.99-14.99, so fairly cheap, and giving you full access to all the features on it.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top