Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. Empty Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game.

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 22:51

Hi Guys I'm a bit of a newb (well a lot) I've been playing the game with all the expansion packs fine with the ultimate fix. Today I downloaded supernatural and applied the crack and now it keeps coming up with Exception raised unhandled page fault on write access to 0x0000000c at address 0x004e5be6 do you wish to debug it? no matter what I click the game closes :/ It says I'm running version 15.0.135.019001 any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. Empty Re: Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 06:04

Yep!! that happened to me but now Cider just crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME! I think it is because of the CC but that will be easy to fix Smile but if I find anything of use to you, I will make sure I tell you, but there are some threads with solutions to this Smile

Back to top Go down

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. Empty Re: Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 10:57

I have the exact same problem ):

I have no cc, all extension packs, my mac is up to date with plenty of RAM, I've cleaned out my preferences, repaired permissions, and just about everything besides reinstalling.

Its driving me mad!!! I have no clue what to try next except wait for a new mac ultimate fix for the new patch 1.42

//EDIT

I tried the new mac fix.... I still get the same error....

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. 1469785098

sad face ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Nov 2012, 20:37

Hello,

As you can see on its download page, "*NOT WORKING*" means it's not compatible with the latest version of the game yet.
I'm going to update the Mac version within an hour.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:16

Admin wrote:Hello,

As you can see on its download page, "*NOT WORKING*" means it's not compatible with the latest version of the game yet.

Thank you love!

Back to top Go down

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. Empty ops...

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:40

Admin wrote:Hello,

sorry about that- I'm still getting use to the site, I was under mac support and saw the update and thought it ment the mac version was up to date ( Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. 2279017149 blonde moment) sorry!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Nov 2012, 22:46

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 22:50

Thank you!!! sending mad love your way!

Exception Raised every time I try to launch my game. 567613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:46

Hello I am having the" Exception Raised" crisis AGAIN.
I mean, I followed the instructions to the letter, I re-installed all my base and add-ons (WA, LN, GEN, Pets, SHT, SPN) after a clean uninstall, and I only have an original vanilla game with no CC but with some backup folders from the previous Sims 3 user folder (Custom Music, SavedSims, Saves and Exports).

I manually updated the game (because there was some strange behavior from the launcher) and used the Fix files exactly as recommended.

But I am STILL getting that goddamn "Exception raised' error few minutes after I've loaded and entered the game !! This time it's 0x80000003 at address 0x0058b226.

Please help I am desperate because it's been 3 months since I got to "really play" thanks to that error, and I didn't bought that games for nothing !!

P.S: you would find it useful (maybe) if I say that even without adding ANY CC, I got two weird icons on the skins' choice in CAS (like I've added some custom skins, but I didn't, yet).
Oh, and I have a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.6.8, 2,4 Ghz and 4 Gb Ram so it's not a problem with my computer (I think)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top