Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED] Empty Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 03:07

So my sim has the want to become BFFs with this other teen sim. He knows all of his traits and they are already best friends. I've heard that you're supposed to ask them under the friendly interactions menu, but it never comes up for me, even when the other sim thinks my sim is being friendly. The only thing I can think of as to why my sim can't becomes BFFs with him is because they are going steady. Is there something that I'm missing here maybe?

Back to top Go down

Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Nov 2012, 13:56

Hello,

I've been wondering about this myself. It seems my sims' cat is becoming BFF with everyone in the household just as soon as their relationship hits a certain level, but I haven't figured it out for Sims yet!
Hopefully there's someone here who has the answer.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't become BFFs with other teen? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 18:35

Hmm. I think it works a little differently for humans. If I get the chance, I'll try to make someone else my BFF with my other sim teen so that I know if it's because of their romantic relationship status or not. (But if anyone still has a solution for this, let me know!)

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:31

I think it actually is because of the relationship they're already in. I've had sims be bffs, then had them go steady, and they got a negative moodlet over losing their bff. So I think that those two relationships cancel each other out.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:42

invalidusername wrote:I think it actually is because of the relationship they're already in. I've had sims be bffs, then had them go steady, and they got a negative moodlet over losing their bff. So I think that those two relationships cancel each other out.

Lol. There goes the idea of marrying your soulmate down the drain.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:49

Aww okay. I guess I'll have to delete his want then.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 13 Nov 2012, 22:00

Lady ElDi wrote:Lol. There goes the idea of marrying your soulmate down the drain.

I know it! It was really weird and kind of upset me, but whatever, EA's just really messed up. XD
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top