Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Empty Apparently I can only play 15 minutes

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 01:57

Ok, since I updated the game to 1.42 using the 1GB patch, I can only play 15 minutes and then it crashes ALL THE TIME Sad
My Mac offers me to report this and I saved the text but I don't know how to upload it here. Is there any webpage or something to do so?

Back to top Go down

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Empty Re: Apparently I can only play 15 minutes

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 05:34

Heya,

That sounds sucky. I found a step-by-step guide so you can post the error log for us here

http://www.ehow.com/how_4587335_view-console-messages-mac.html

Back to top Go down

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Empty I have the same problem!!!

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 07:53

I have the same problem!!!

here is what my console lists:

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Screen11

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes 2830496658

any solution?

Back to top Go down

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Empty Re: Apparently I can only play 15 minutes

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 08:24

@ Isubasa: Did you do the ultimate fix? If yes, did you place the correct files into the Fast Lane Stuff folder when you were doing it?

The first thing I would try, if you've done the things above already, is disconnect from the internet, and then launch the game and play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 11:48

How can I upload mine too? Sad

Back to top Go down

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Empty a little help

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:57

TCPCohen wrote:How can I upload mine too? Sad

when you have the console error log, take a picture of it (on a mac just hold command shift 4 then use the cross-hairs to select what to take a picture of) then when you have the pic,

above the comment box is a button, click the one called host a image. then upload your picture, and hit the button that says host it, then a the box will give you 3 options (Thumbnail, Image, Image url) copy what is in the 2nd option (Image)

and paste it into the comment box- when you post it the image will appear.

i had trouble figuring it out too Very Happy

good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 13:14

Is this what I need? Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Screen10

Thank you, Isubasa. Smile

Back to top Go down

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Empty thank you!!

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 13:23

antiskub wrote:@ Isubasa: Did you do the ultimate fix? If yes, did you place the correct files into the Fast Lane Stuff folder when you were doing it?

The first thing I would try, if you've done the things above already, is disconnect from the internet, and then launch the game and play.

to antiskub:

Thank you!! I'm going to do the ultimate fix again, and try to disconnect my WiFi

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 13:32

to TcpCohen:

Its really difficult to see your pic so try this

In the right hand side of the error log is a search box, type into the search box sims 3

then when you take the picture only select the words- like what I did in my log picture (:

ur welcome (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 13:52

I'm soooooo bad with this kind of things. I'm sorry. Very Happy

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Screen12

Hope this one works

I don't understand why it says the problem is in Fast Lane Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 14:07

No Prob,

It looks like we have the same issue, you should try repatching your game- I just did mine, but it will be awhile before I can find out if it works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 14:12

Ok. "Repatch" means "reupdate" the game, right? And when I do that, shall I leave the Electronic Arts folder in Documents?
What about the crack?

I'm sorry I have too many questions. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 16:05

TCPCohen wrote:Ok. "Repatch" means "reupdate" the game, right? And when I do that, shall I leave the Electronic Arts folder in Documents?
What about the crack?

I'm sorry I have too many questions. Sad

no prob, just go to the g4tw download page- under tab it says fixs and something- then download the mac fix, open the rar once its done open the file and inside are instructions- follow them

I did as stated about my a different user, the game lasted longer, but in build/buy mode parts of the tool bar go black and or pixely, then crashes

heres the new log

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes Screen14

any suggestions ?

Apparently I can only play 15 minutes 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 16:20

Where did you guys get the patch from, this website or via installing through the launcher?

@ Isubasa: you got the game to work longer when not connected to the internet and it still crashed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:16

I don't really know what to do and I give up. I've downloaded the Seasons EP and I can't even install on my Mac. I give up!
I'm going to uninstall everything and start again.
Thanks both for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top