Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content? Empty Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:24

Hello!

I haven't downloaded the Seasons EP yet so I'm not sure but is the torrent that you've provided the Limited Edition or Standard? And if it is standard then where can I find your limited edition content i.e. The Ice Lounge? Is the Ice Lounge already provided in the torrent already?

Thankyou Smile

Last edited by callmeLinda on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hadn't put the "bold" and "underline" codes properly.)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content? Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:34

I think the Season EP they have uploaded is the standard one. I was able to get the ice lounge download from another site but it doesn't work. Says error and that I need to upgrade my game. So I'll just wait and see what G4TW does. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content? Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons: Limited Edition content?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 16:34

G4TW has uploaded the Limited Edition content on their official MediaFire account here in the November 2012 store updates. However, the Ice Lounge is not there from what I see... Admind will certainly upload it, but it may take him some time.
As for Summerbear5, the Ice Lounge you found will work, if you DECRAPIFY the .Sims3Pack and THEN install it, as shown on this guide and of course the how-to insturctions when you download it. Enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 18:33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 19:50

Thanks for the post! looking forward to winter and Halloween Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:27

Natalya wrote:However, the Ice Lounge is not there from what I see... Admind will certainly upload it, but it may take him some time.
Hello,

It forgot to upload that one, did so yesterday.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 05:28

Thanks Guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top