Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuss and Muss Styling Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fuss and Muss Styling Station Empty The Fuss and Muss Styling Station

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:44

Hey everyone,

So I wanted to give a sim a makeover in the Fuss and Muss Styling Station. It starts like everything is normal, I clicked on the button to see the clothes. Here comes my problem: whenever I click on any of the buttons, the Sim wears the outfit but the clothes do not appear on my screen :/

The Fuss and Muss Styling Station A9txkp

So yeah, I can click on them but the clothes don't appear so I can't change his outfit.

I've never had this before I installed Seasons.. is it possible that the Ultimate Fix could fix this problem and if not, does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Fuss and Muss Styling Station Empty Re: The Fuss and Muss Styling Station

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Nov 2012, 10:01

Hello,

Do you have mods/cc? It's possible that one or more of those aren't compatible with your current game version or the EP.
If you do have any, please backup and remove the mods folder temporarily to see if they are indeed the problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 15:56

Mods as in clothing? no I don't download them anymore.. could it be the torrent that I used for seasons? I used a skidrow torrent for it.

//EDIT

This can be locked, I got it fixed with the oh so sweet Ultimate fix Smile The Fuss and Muss Styling Station 2005046333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 21:08

I have a Danish version installed, and I cant get the clothes tabs to expand, at home noor at work. And from a few google´s it seems to be affecting all non-english installed games.

So could there be made a single fix just for this bug for the Non-english people ??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 May 2013, 21:20

Dear folks,

Although this topic is a bit old, I will answer it. This is a known issue (especially with non-English language versions of the game). I have that problem myself; it occurred when "Seasons" came out. And it is NOT related to any Mods or custom content.

As a workaround you can install the "MasterController" mod. Click on a sim, then go to NRAAS/Master Controller/ and search for an option called "Stylist". After that, the stylist room should open up with the clothing list
Smile.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top