Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up Empty Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:30

I'm out of ideas. Ive updated my game to the latest store patch and still nothing.
When i installed the Al fresco market the building shows but nothing else. It just show replacements for where the store items should be. I've tried uninstalling, deleting cache, and then reinstalling. But it just tells me that the lot is already installed.
I'm really lost here. Why would the lot itself install, but not the actual items? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up Empty Re: Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:44

Hello,

Did you download the lot from our official MediaFire account?
If yes, please try this specific method: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up Empty Re: Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:58

i did as you said and it says theyre now installed. monte vista shows up but the al fresco market doesnt show up in my library at all now.

i'm stumped.

edit: I have the items but now i don't have the lot. this is starting to get a little funny. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 06:08

I also seem to have problems with the market. I cleared cache files, uninstalled and reinstalled but for some reason everything is there except for the actual lot. I didn't know if it could be fixed so as a workaround I opened the sims3pack up with TSRMerlin and installed just the lot file. That seemed to do the trick. But I'm sure Admin would like to know that there seems to be something funky with that file. Items for Al Fresco Market now showing up 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:52

Hello,

Lots often go weird when decrapified, unfortunately.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Dec 2012, 21:13

Hello there,

For in-game problems with the neighbourhood and/or lots, you might want to use the "Store Fixes" from our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top