Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED] Empty Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 01:32

I am not using intel integrated graphics.

I installed the sims medieval.
Then i cracked it
then i installed the update
then i cracked it again

but the launcher wouldn't run.

So, me being smart, i ran the game executable directly.

But the game is crashing, is this because I updated it or did something wrong? It crashes when i do certain things.

Back to top Go down

Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 02:08

I think I read somewhere that you should turn off reflections because it is what is crashing the game.

Back to top Go down

Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help, new pirate. Can't get sims medieval to work. [SOLVED]

Post by m4dm4n Tue 29 Mar 2011, 03:10

These crashes are being worked on by EA. Turn off reflections and lower draw distance and you should be fine. Some have reported that sound card drivers can cause these crashing issues too, if that is the case, try turning sound off in Windows and see if it performs better. These are just quick and dirty workarounds until there is a patch ready from EA.
m4dm4n
m4dm4n
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Red Eclipse, Nexuiz, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Regnum Online: Warmasters

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:44

zombiekiller222 wrote:I am not using intel integrated graphics.

I installed the sims medieval.
Then i cracked it
then i installed the update
then i cracked it again

but the launcher wouldn't run.

So, me being smart, i ran the game executable directly.

But the game is crashing, is this because I updated it or did something wrong? It crashes when i do certain things.
Hello,

To fix the crashing launcher, please apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:55

Yeah, I figured it out already Smile. Thanks though!

Admin edit: Problems solved, I guess, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top