Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED] Empty Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 21:33

Hi,

Firstly I want to say that I am not having a problem with my current installation of the Sims Medieval from Games4theWorld, and i am very happy with it. Thank you very much for the efforts.

Recently, the Sim launcher has found a new update since my installation and application of the Sims Medieval ultimate fix. I have been declining it, until an applicable fix/crack for it becomes available for Games4theWorld, but cannot tell whether or not the fix is ready. I am currently running 1.1, and 1.2 is available for update.

I did notice the new post today on the Ultimate fix thread. So my suggestion is for a revision history to be included in that post, so people know which version of an update is now 'fixed', and posts can indicate which version of a fix they are having problems with.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Sat 02 Apr 2011, 21:41

Hello there,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

I also though about this a long time ago, but the problem is; whenever I update the Fix, I directly replace it with the old one on the server. So when you click on the Download -link, you'll automatically have the latest version of the fix. Most of the time I'll forget to update the post on our Forum. I do understand that this might be confusing for some people.

But I think I'll have to agree with your suggestion. It's easier that way. I'll work on it now.

Thanks for your suggestion again!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval ultimate fix - comment. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Sat 02 Apr 2011, 21:57

Hello again,

I added an "Update history" to both of the fixes. (The Sims 3 and Medieval)
See if you like it. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 23:27

That is perfect Smile I'm sure we'll all find it helpful.

Admin edit: Suggestion added, topic closed. Thanks. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top