Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

expansion pack installed according to the order?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

expansion pack installed according to the order? Empty expansion pack installed according to the order?

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:26

Hi , sorry if its dumb , but still gonna ask this :p

Do i need to install the expansion pack for sims 3 according to the order of date released ?

for example , can i install ambitions , followed by supernatural , then late night , and etc.?

thx in advance !

Back to top Go down

expansion pack installed according to the order? Empty Re: expansion pack installed according to the order?

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:38

No, you can install any Expansion/Stuff pack you like and in any order. You just need to use The Ultimate Fix after you've installed all the games you like.

For more information about Expansion/Stuff pack installing, follow this guide.

Good luck and if you have any trouble, we're here to assist you.

Back to top Go down

expansion pack installed according to the order? Empty Re: expansion pack installed according to the order?

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:24

Then , what if I install ambitions , supernatural and late night , but im not ready to install seasons and the others yet ,then I just play on without using the patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 14:51

You will have to use the patch for the latest version, 1.47, in order to play. You will not be able to install the expansions without it anyway. But the patch is a good thing, you don't need to install Seasons to play the latest version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 07:49

well , thats weird , because I've installed ambitions , supernatural without patching it , and Im able to play Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 09:59

You should be able to, but all I'm saying is, you should patch to the latest version anyway. You will get more things for your game with it, without need to install any additional expansion/stuff pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 10:14

oh i c , thx for the help Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 13:41

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 19:01

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top