Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] - Page 3 Empty Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Rapper_skull Wed 23 Jan 2013, 21:28

First topic message reminder :

The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer

What is this?
It is a simple program that can simplify the installation of The Sims 3, The Sims Medieval and The Sims Complete Collection.

How can it?
This program will install the game and all expansions, with serials included and crack applied. All you have to do is to click next.

How can this made me save time?
Have you ever downloaded an expansion pack or a stuff pack of The Sims 3? If yes, so you have downloaded GBs of files, and guess what, much of them probably were useless. Why? Because EP and SP always includes updates for the base game, so if you already have the latest version of the game it is useless to download the updates. Soon the program will download the games itself, without the updates, so you can save a lot of time and space.

I don't believe you. How much big an update can be?
The updates are getting bigger and bigger, and now the update is 1,16 GB big. The program will download the updates itself on startup.

Where can I download it?
You can find the latest version always Here!

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Mod edit: since the download link appears to be obsolete, and no other links are available, I'll un-sticky and lock the topic until further notice.

- The_gh0stm4n

Rapper_skull
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 18:52

This script work. I love the script you made here.

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 15:34

I can't download it either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 05:11

I'm going to go ahead and guess this simple installer has no way of just installing certain games/expansions. I'm currently moving things into the folder after unzipping the files but from what I can already tell in the CMD script window it will only install ALL of one game. Currently I only need Movie Stuff and Into the Future (which I created folders for in hope that it would allow me to pick and choose from a list of setups it finds.

It's a great mod for someone who needs to download everything for the first time or over again after uninstalling them but as it stands it has no support (from what I can see) for those who bought some of the games or someone who just one or two expansions installed without having the Base Game included.

I also agree that instruction should be provided with the zip as well as placed in the OP. I'd be glad to make a video going step by step but I would only get so far because I can't actually show the installation but I can show what needs to be done before the installation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Thu 26 Dec 2013, 23:34

Hello, sorry if I was absent for a while. I was really busy and I promised myself to update TSUSI during the holidays, but between a dinner and a lunch I was rarely at home. Today I found some time and I promise you a big update before the new year. Stay tuned and Happy Holidays to all of you.  Very Happy

//EDIT

Hello everyone! TSUSI has been updated to version 4.0.0. Starting from today minor updates will be 4.0.x and major updates 4.x.0, while biggest updates will be x.0.0
Here's the changelog:
Updated to support version 1.63.
Updated crack.
Added The Sims 3 University Life.
Added The Sims 3 Island Paradise.
Added The Sims 3 Movie Stuff.
Added The Sims 3 Into the Future.
Removed download option until a good compromise is found.
Now it is possible to install only the games you want.
You don't have to install the entire collection.
Now the updates are downloaded only if you want to install the game.
Optimized code.
Fixed bugs.
Fixed English. Razz

Hope you like it. For every problem ask here.  The Sims Plumbob 1

EDIT: As usual update from the program itself or download the latest version here.

Moderator edit: next time, please use the edit-button straight away, instead of double-posting. Wink

- Carlos

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 02:45

Is there any specific reason as to why Sims Medieval patches are required for a full install of Sims 3 + Expansions? Specifically for Sims Generations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Wed 15 Jan 2014, 21:49

New update: version 4.0.1, here's the changelog:
Updated to support version 1.66.
Updated crack.
Fixed a bug that caused the download of The Sims Medieval updates
while installing The Sims 3 Generations.

Thanks to SmurfzXD for the bug report.  Very Happy

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 00:50

No worries just seem odd. And it installed perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sat 25 Jan 2014, 21:21

The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer has been updated to version 4.0.2, here's the changelog:
Updated to support version 1.67.
Updated crack.
Now old updates are deleted on startup.

You can update from the program itself or download the latest version here.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 22:50

When i try and install all i get is Cannot find the file TS3EP02_7.3.2.011037_Update.exe so when i hit download it keeps failing. Any Ideas?

Last edited by SassinPr0ph3cy on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 23:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sat 01 Feb 2014, 23:04

SassinPr0ph3cy wrote:When i try and install all i get is Cannot find the file TS3EP01_2.17.2.011037_Update.exe so when i hit download it keeps failing. Any Ideas?
Actually it's not always the same file, for World Adventures we have 5 different updates. Just download all of them. Actually it is possible to download only the update requested for your game but they're very small and it's not worth to spend time and code on such a small thing.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 23:13

X that, sorry again after rerunning the bat file it connected and downloaded my only problem now is a red X pops up saying >SetupNew\setip.cpp(140)

Last edited by SassinPr0ph3cy on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 23:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sat 01 Feb 2014, 23:18

I just redownloaded all updates to make sure all is working and all was fine, maybe it's your connection.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sun 02 Feb 2014, 19:20

SassinPr0ph3cy wrote:X that, sorry again after rerunning the bat file it connected and downloaded my only problem now is a red X pops up saying >SetupNew\setip.cpp(140)
It seems that this is an error that comes out when you're using a downloaded version of TS3 that contains a virus, have you downloaded it from Games4TheWorld or from another site?

P.S. Next time don't edit your message if a reply has been added.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Feb 2014, 19:33

I downloaded from Games4TheWorld gona redownload though maybe they got corrupt not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 01:31

I cant use this T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 13:58

I still can't quite understand how to use this, are there any instructions??

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] - Page 3 Empty ??

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:18

What do you mean "extract to correct folders" what does that mean? which folders. how do I do that? explain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Thu 25 Jun 2015, 23:32

whateverdude wrote:What do you mean "extract to correct folders" what does that mean? which folders. how do I do that? explain

When you download and extract The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer, you already find some folders, like THE SIMS 3 and THE SIMS 3 GENERATION for example. You just have to extract the downloaded ISO file in the correct folder (if you want to install the base game and the Pets expansion you extract the base game ISO file in the folder called THE SIMS 3 and the Pets ISO file in the folder called THE SIMS 3 PETS) and run the RunMe.bat file.

Mod edit: since the tool seems to be a feasible option still, I moved this to the Sims 3 Tips & Tricks section. Smile

- Carlos

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top