Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about user made content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Questions about user made content Empty Questions about user made content

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 22:35

Hello,

I'm just curious if this cracked version of sims is able to run on user made towns. More specifically st Clair. It's supposed to come with an installer and I'm wondering if it will cause problems with sims  and its expansions. Also it does come with a little bit of custom content as well as I am unfamiliar with the limits of this cracked sims. 

Lastly can this sims run with mods such as the relativity mod or will that cause problems with the game?

Thanks in advance

-frostwolf

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Questions about user made content Empty Re: Questions about user made content

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 01:18

Yes, it can run user made worlds & yes, it can run mods but make sure they are updated.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Questions about user made content Empty Re: Questions about user made content

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Aug 2013, 05:22

frostwolf wrote:Hello,

I'm just curious if this cracked version of sims is able to run on user made towns. More specifically st Clair. It's supposed to come with an installer and I'm wondering if it will cause problems with sims  and its expansions. Also it does come with a little bit of custom content as well as I am unfamiliar with the limits of this cracked sims. 

Lastly can this sims run with mods such as the relativity mod or will that cause problems with the game?

Thanks in advance

-frostwolf
Hello,

I have downloaded and installed "St. Claire" myself, but it didn't come with an installer. It was just a ".sims3pack" which I copied to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. Then I installed it with the launcher.

I also have the "NRAAS Relativity" mod, and yes, I don't have any problems with that either. BUT: if you decide that you want to take out that mod, please go to the Town hall symbol (in map view) and click on NRAAS/Relativity. There, rese ALL changes you made with that mod (= "make everything normal again").

If you don't do that and just take out the mod, your game will crash upon loading next time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 13:25

Very good to hear, thanks a lot for the information. 

-frostwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top