Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unofficial game modificationSearch - Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED] Empty Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 12:00

I downloaded into the future from ur site.bt after installation when i lauch the game it says u have an unofficial version of game.pl remove modifications or update.than i click the option contineu.while playing the game,sometimes game automaticaly shutdown without saving.therefore my all other expansion packs till island are working well.problem started only and after instaling into the future.

Back to top Go down

unofficial game modificationSearch - Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED] Empty Re: Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED]

Post by Sim Architect Mon 17 Nov 2014, 19:20

Hello! Please take a look and follow ALL the instructions below. Let's know if it worked for you. Smile

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

unofficial game modificationSearch - Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED] Empty Re: Into the future unofficial game issue [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Nov 2014, 12:03

i did follow this instruction.but all other versions are working properly.only into the future is showing unofficial

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Nov 2014, 06:28

Saila wrote:i did follow this instruction.but all other versions are working properly.only into the future is showing unofficial

//MOVED

Sorry, but most likely you are not doing the steps from Sven's link correctly. Please, re-read the steps from #2 to #4 very carefully; because there are hardly any other explanations left.

Also, if you have any mods, please either remove them or make sure to re-download updated versions of all your mods. Good luck.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:36

Hi! Did you get your problem solved?

//EDIT:

No answer from user, guessing your issue is resolved. Please open another topic if you need further assistance. Thanks!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top