Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED] Empty Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:28

Yes, I've read all the topics about this issue and did everything that was said. But it still doesn't work. I installed The Sims 3 Seasons. Of course, I already have base game installes, it worked fine before I installed Seasons. Please, help. this is the first time I have this problem.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

CRACK - Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED] Sims3_10

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:46

Hello,
You need to re apply the Ultimate Fix: copy the files from the #Crack folder to the base game location.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Text baloons does't work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:06

I can't believe my own stupidness. It was so easy. Thank you so much, biggest cookie in the world goes to you! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 22:26

Glad it helped!
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 23 Dec 2015, 13:49

Problem solved, topic closed.

The user posted another question (twice, here and on a new topic), so I moved things around to make them a bit easier to manage.

Thanks, @Shamrock!

Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top