Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat_Eye's creations.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Empty Cat_Eye's creations.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2016, 09:04

First topic message reminder :

Hello.

In this topic I will share with you the sims I created (or were created by the game and I moved them into my households).
I will gradually post most of my households here. It will take some time, since there are over 100 sims that are in my played households. Some are casual, others are quite bizarre, a lot of households are somewhere in between. I also rarely age up my sims past the young adult age. I also offten add aspiration traits to sims who already completed one aspiration and now have a new one.
Most of them don't use CC. The few that do will get a link to where I downloaded it. 

I will post a link to a folder on mega.nz that contains the files to each individual household. You then have to copy the files to the 'tray' folder of your sims 4 game and the sims should appear in the game.

I will post short bios about each household and how each sim was made.

Feel free to edit the sims, change their name, traits, relationships,.... Use them for what you want, it doesn't matter if you decide to continue a story with them or use them as cowplant fertilizer. As long as you have fun, you're doing it right.

Here is the Winter family. One of my first households.

Alexander Winter is the first male sims to be born in one of my households. He already acomplished the body builder aspiration(was quite easy, since he was already muscular and he has the active trait). He met his future wife Terra in the park and it didn't take long for them to start a relationship. As soon as they aged up, they got married and had two kids, Tom and Theresa. They first lived in a lot that was too small for the young family, so they moved. They didn't have to search for long, since coincidentally the BFF household was empty, after all the inhabitants had an accident(they were after a while revived, so don't worry). They loved their new home, since it had a lot of space. Terra loves 2 things in her life: Food and her family(see traits), so she enjoys cooking (and eating), so much that she even entered the culinary career and she already got quite far. Alexander also entered the culinary career, but he's more interested in mixology. Their kids also spent their teen period working on their aspirations. Tom is enjoys playing the guitar and Theresa loves fishing. They both also met their significant one and asked them to move in. Theresa is engaged to Trent, who is also a great fisher. While Tom's boyfriend is Eliana who enjoys gardening. Alexander and Terra in the meantime had more children, twins to be exact. Rusty is quite similar to his father, while Alexandra is already looking for a soulmate.
In my game Alexandra does have a boyfriend (Billy Morisson), who will be sooner or later also be available to download here. In the future I'm probably going to move out Alexander, Terra and the twins to the house on the other side of the road and leave the house to the 2 couples.

Some pictures:
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter4
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter8Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter2
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter9Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter7
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Winter6

Link to the tray files:
http://tinyurl.com/gkp9q9u

So what do you think of my sims? Very Happy

UPDATE: In case anyone wants to download several households at once, here is a link to the folder that has all of my uploaded households so far:
My Sims 4 Households

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 16:43; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Empty Re: Cat_Eye's creations.

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 17:18

I'll see what I can do about packing the spares up, I have several different ones, of both genders. I'll just pack them without the CC of course, since I don't think they will work otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:01

I will slowly update my posts and add pics that show the different outfits from my sims, similar to those from the previous sim I uploaded. 
So far one household got new pics, the rest will come soon.

I will also from now on mostly upload sims households that have up to 4 sims in them, so that the pics won't take up too much space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Sep 2017, 12:49

Yesterday I made this sim. At the moment I'm making a sims 4 fanfiction reenactment and while I was creating characters for that, one of the randomized sims seemed interesting, so I saved him and made him into a complete opposite of the sims I'll use for the fanfiction reenactment. 

That's how Ace Snyder was created. I imagined him as someone who only cares about himself, enjoys life, loves pulling pranks and tries to make every situation into his personal benefit. Due to that, I gave him the following traits; self-assured (kind of obvious), kleptomaniac and non-committal (a trait I normally don't use, but here it kind of seems right). As seen below he's also a vampire and normally has bright yellow eyes, while his dark form has red eyes. He also has some vampire skill. 

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 The-sims-4-21-09-2017-23
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 The-sims-4-21-09-2017-23
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Ace1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 4 Ace2

DOWNLOAD LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top