Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix for CAS and CC issues after cats and dogs available.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fix for CAS and CC issues  after cats and dogs available. Empty Fix for CAS and CC issues after cats and dogs available.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 06:20

Hi guys and girls,
good news, Sims 4 studio has a batch fix for your issues with the sofas, beds and cas syuff ( arms glued to side ) so I would suggest you head over there, grab the latest version ( wishes for Windows - Candy apple for mac ) You must become a member, but its free and worth it. Once downloaded, let it grab and register all your cc. After thats done, click on tools, go to batch fixes and click on the appropriate one. description very clear. let it run. will take time if you have lots of cc like me. it does create a backup to your old files as well.

Well I am off, download now and fix my sofas, fixed the beds already. Worked like a charm.

Good luck

Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena Hammertime Heeeeeey, Macarena

IT WORKED, IT WORKED, IT WORKED, IT WORKED, IT WORKED

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims 4 tips & tricks".

- The_gh0stm4n

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 4 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 4 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, or directly under this thread.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Fix for CAS and CC issues  after cats and dogs available. Empty Re: Fix for CAS and CC issues after cats and dogs available.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 16:44

This sounds like a nightmare I is confused - But if nothing else works, I'll take it. Thank you!

//EDIT

LuciaNorsk wrote:This sounds like a nightmare I is confused - But if nothing else works, I'll take it. Thank you!

Okay, so far this was far easier than I expected, here's hoping it also worked Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Fix for CAS and CC issues  after cats and dogs available. Empty Re: Fix for CAS and CC issues after cats and dogs available.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 20:13

For other users who (like me) haven't used S4 studio before and need more comprehensive instructions, here is a list of steps that completely explain the process along with a link to the thread.

1. Go to the DL Thread for the BETA version of Sims 4 Studio
2. Download Wishes if you have a PC computer or Candy Apple if you have a MAC
3. Install Sims 4 Studio
4. Wait until it loads.
5. Look up top, there are 4 drop down menus. Select the one that says TOOLS 
6. Click on Tools - Find where it says "Batch Fixes" 
7. Select Objects 
8. Select Fix Beds for Cats and Dogs 
9. A screen will pop up -- it will have 2 sections. Ignore the one that says Backup files- S4S will automatically create a folder in your My Documents/Sims 4 Studio folder for backups.
10. Select the one that says mods-- navigate to where you currently have your mods placed.. So if its still in your My Documents/ Electronic Arts/Sims 4/Mods folder you are fine-- otherwise click browse and navigate to wherever you placed your mods folder while updating for Cats and Dogs.if you have sub-foldered your mods by creators or type of content (furniture deco etc) you will have to select each folder for each creator and run separately or select your furniture folder to run I am nt sure S4S detects content in subfolders.. if you don't have content subfoldered you are fine
11. Click Run-- once it finished it will pop up with a screen that will tell you how many beds were fixed and what ones did not need to be fixed 

Read more: http://sims4studio.com/thread/10890/cc-beds-broken#ixzz4yFKxtBin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:09

I did Sim4Studio fixes, showed how many objects were fixed etc... but when login into the game, I still don't have CAS UI ..  Why God. Why.
How can I fix that?
Already tried the new Game folder here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-latest-available-game-folder-version-1-36-102-1020

Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 20:15

Have you got any cas related mods? they are apparently all gone bonkers. I know that the more column in cas mod has been updated. Others I am not sure.
At thesims.com is a comprehensive list of mods that are broken, fixed or still working. Updated links daily! check it out.
AND sims 4 Studio recognizes subfolders. Even two deep. Mine are sorted like that and it fixed everything This is the most nifty tool imaginable
Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 20:42

ive tried this and my game is still instantly crashing when i try to place my household, getting lama pics when i bring them into the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 18:51

This seems to be not cc related, The sims4Studio fixes broken cc. There is a post somewhere here, which adresses your problem and a fix was given. Just look through the posts, I dont know which one it was off hand. Also something about the Lamas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 18:27

yea i also did the update thing and nothing works

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Mon 20 Nov 2017, 15:27

As of today, Sims 4 Studio has been updated for Windows 3.1.0.5, and for Mac 1.2.0.2 The change-log for the update includes batch fixes for certain items broken by Cats and Dogs as well as CAS items mesh problems. If you already ran the tool with the 3.1.0.4 version, or the prior MAC version, I strongly suggest you run your CC through batch fix again, since there were certain items that were not fix by those versions.
Hope this helps
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2018, 17:13

Hi, thanks for the detailed instructions Ferugie. Unfortunately when I click "Tools", there's no "Batch fixes" option Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2018, 17:20

Found it ! The "Batch Fixes" was under "Content Management" Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Mon 16 Apr 2018, 20:52

amberflynn wrote:Found it ! The "Batch Fixes" was under "Content Management" Wink
Glad you found it! They have been updating the tool and at the time of my first post, it was still under tools. As of the last update all the batch fixes are under "Content Management" Thank You for the comments. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top