Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect Empty Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 02:03

Hey, I had Zclient and ZLOrigin for a while now... But I have a problem. For couple of days. ZLOrigin won't connect. I log in to Zclient, it's auto succesing to my account fine. But when I click on ZLOrigin, ZLOrigin will not connect. It's not even showing origin or anything. And when I go to task manager, while clicking to ZLOrigin, the logo of the ZLOrigin is showing for couple of seconds, then it's says near ZLOrigin on task manager (suspended)
Please help me ( I disabled all my anti virus and it didn't help)

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect Empty Re: Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 10:02

OK it's doing it again please help me I don't know what to do

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect Empty Re: Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 10:32

ryanshowgan wrote:Hey, I had Zclient and ZLOrigin for a while now... But I have a problem. For couple of days. ZLOrigin won't connect. I log in to Zclient, it's auto succesing to my account fine. But when I click on ZLOrigin, ZLOrigin will not connect. It's not even showing origin or anything. And when I go to task manager, while clicking to ZLOrigin, the logo of the ZLOrigin is showing for couple of seconds, then it's says near ZLOrigin on task manager (suspended)
Please help me ( I disabled all my anti virus and it didn't help)
ZLOrigin has placed a shortcut on your desktop (I hope)
Rightclick on that shortcut and select open filelocation
Scroll down till you see the Z-icon of Zclient followed by unins000.exe. Click on it
ZLOrigin will now be removed from your computer.

Now go back to the ZL-system folder, Open the folder ZLOrigin and click on Setup.exe.
ZLOrigin will be re-installed.
Re-start your computer. When booted check in Task-manager for any activities of Origin. If found, close/end these.
Now login to ZClient / ZLOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 10:49

Still didn't work... In Zcleint it's showing Origin now but it's not opening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 10:55

ryanshowgan wrote:
Still didn't work...  In Zcleint it's showing Origin now but it's not opening
When ZLOrigin won't open, it means that Origin is already active on your computer. Close all instances of Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:05

It's not I checked in task manager like you said. When I click on origin, in task manager it's appears for couple of seconds, then it's says that ZLOrigin (suspended), then it's close in task manager. But in desktop ZLOrigin not even showing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:11

When you previously succesfully installed the Sims 4 via Zclient, you'll notice a small line at the bottom of the Zclient login.
Select the 32 or the 64 modus and click on Run.
The game should then start without ZLOrigin..ZLOrigin made easy - Zclient authing successfully, but ZLOrigin won't connect Zclientlog_orig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:12

Oh my lorddd thank youuu so much!!!!!
You made my dayyy

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:14

But can you have like any idea what's the problem with ZLOrigin, you don't have to, anyway thank youu

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:22

ryanshowgan wrote:But can you have like any idea what's the problem with ZLOrigin, you don't have to, anyway thank youu

Sent from Topic'it App
All I can suggest is:
1. Repeat the uninstall as I stated earlier
2. This time also delete the complete Origin/ZLOrigin folder
3. Install ZLOrigin again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:31

OK I'll try that, thank you so much

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jun 2018, 15:26

ryanshowgan wrote:OK I'll try that, thank you so much

Sent from Topic'it App

//MOVED

You could also try going to where your ZClient-folder is. Delete ALL files there, except ZClient.exe. Then re-start this .exe, the program will re-download the files and maybe close itself. Open ZClient.exe again, and re-authenticate. See if it makes any difference. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top