Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous... Empty After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous...

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2018, 21:41

when i want to start the Game
silent install - After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous... Z

When i click ok then

silent install - After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous... 9k=
I try all i read here in the Forum but nothings help Sad

have anyone a idea?

the last thing i will try is to reinstall everything..maybe it helps

Back to top Go down

silent install - After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous... Empty Re: After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous...

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2018, 21:54

No, reinstalling won't help.

Disable Hyper-V. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V. If that doesn't help, disable virtualization in BIOS/(U)EFI.

Back to top Go down

silent install - After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous... Empty Re: After i install The Sims 4 - Get Famous...

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 07 Dec 2018, 22:10

As an interesting side-note: I also get that error, usually immediately after I apply a new patch/update (after copying/pasting the update files over the existing Sims 4 installation). Even with Hyper-V/Virtualization turned off in the BIOS.

I click the error message away, and wait a little, just a few seconds. Then I restart the game, and it works. It may or may not help some people, but I thought I add this little anecdote here nonetheless.

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2018, 22:42

anadius wrote:No, reinstalling won't help.

Disable Hyper-V. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V. If that doesn't help, disable virtualization in BIOS/(U)EFI.

i will try this out Wink thanks for the answer Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2018, 01:08

Malicor06 wrote:
anadius wrote:No, reinstalling won't help.

i will try this out Wink thanks for the answer Wink
 THX it helps!!! Very Happy

thank you so much for the tip! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top