Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED] Empty The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2019, 18:32

Hi guys
I wonder if someone could help and apology’s if this has been asked before. I downloaded the sims 3 complete collection yesterday and when it was done, I followed the overall instructions so firstly I installed the base game, then I went to the crack folder and did the update. Next I installed all the eps and sps (I have coordintion problems so it took me all
Day lol). After installing everything, it said to drag and drop sims3w.exe from the crack folder to program files etc. But in the crack folder there is only the update file and a tslhost file. Am I doing something wrong?

Charlotte

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Jan 2019, 18:39

Simsfan4 wrote:Hi guys
I wonder if someone could help and apology’s if this has been asked before. I downloaded the sims 3 complete collection yesterday and when it was done, I followed the overall instructions so firstly I installed the base game, then I went to the crack folder and did the update. Next I installed all the eps and sps (I have coordintion problems so it took me all
Day lol). After installing everything, it said to drag and drop sims3w.exe from the crack folder to program files etc. But in the crack folder there is only the update file and a tslhost file. Am I doing something wrong?

Charlotte

Welcome to the Forum,

Your TS3W.exe file was probably purged by your antivirus; see if you can restore it from the quarantine or something. You will also need to configure exclusions so that these things don't happen again. Typically you can add file paths and individual files to exclusions. If you add your Downloads-location and installation-location to the exclusions, you should be fine mostly.

If you can't restore the TS3W.exe from your antivirus, see if you can re-extract just the folder #Crack, from the original .rar download. Good luck for now, and keep us posted.

P.S. to protect personal information, we do not allow usernames that display e-mail addresses. Whether or not it is an active address, it doesn't matter. Therefore I changed your username to "Simsfan4". You are welcome to e-mail me within a week from now, suggesting a new username. Red e-mail button, under my Forum signature here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sims 3 complete collection help. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2019, 21:56

The crack files can be found HERE in case you can't find these anymore.

Gatekeeper Edit: the topic will be closed since the OP hasn't gotten back to the thread.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top