Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 13:54

I have a strange graphical issue that has occurred even since I updated the Sims/installed expansions/updated crack. This issue has been seen by others on this forum as well as some others as well. My Graphics card is a ATI HD 4550, and I have had the latest 12.4 Drivers for a while. (Sims worked fine on these drivers before updating).

Also note that I have completely removed the ATI Drivers and re-installed them, and the same with all the Sims games. I dont have any CC, and don't even have saved games right now (completely vanilla install + Crack).

Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED] Sims3_10

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by cainmp on Tue 22 May 2012, 05:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 11 May 2012, 16:15

Hello,

The problem occurred after updating your graphic card's drivers or really after updating the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Graphics issues after installing Master Suite and Showtime + Latest Crack [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 16:19

After updating the game and Crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 May 2012, 21:31

Hello,

What operating do you have and is it 32-bit or 64-bit?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 21:37

Win 7 Pro x64
E8500 Proc
6GB Ram

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 May 2012, 21:53

Hello,

Please go to your system's program list and remove all ATI related drivers.
After you've done so, restart your PC. When done, download and apply this update for your graphic card: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx
When it has finished updating, restart your PC again and then test the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 16:59

Just finished with no change. I verified all things ati/amd are removed, and the graphics card was reported as "Generic Video Card" in device manager. I removed the folder c:/amd and c:/ati. Re-downloaded from link above and the issue remains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 May 2012, 17:08

Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online on the Forum.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 05:08

Fixed by downgrading to 12.3 drivers. Thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 22 May 2012, 08:45

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 May 2012, 14:00

Hello,

From what I've seen, this seems like an ATI driver-related bug, which they'll have to fix (very) soon, since a lot of people are having these kind of issues.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top