Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should become a Moderator?

Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap7%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap20%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap0%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap13%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap35%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 16 ]
Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap0%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap25%Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 46

Poll closed

Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] Empty Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Sun 05 Jun 2011, 00:31

Hello loyal users,

As you may already know, we have Moderators to maintain this Forum and keep it a nice and clean place for everyone. At the moment we have 4 Moderators, including myself.
A Forum really needs Moderators to keep it running correctly. The problem at the moment is that our current Moderators don't have a lot of time left to keep and maintain the Forum as it should. That's why I have to maintain everything on my own now. You may understand that this is very hard for me.

Due to this reason, I'm recruiting new ambitious Moderators! First of all note that this has lots of responsibilities, but can be lots of fun too.
Some notes:

- I'm looking for ambitious people.
- You must be able to visit the Forum almost every day and maintain it daily.
- You need to be loyal.
- You need to be respectful to everyone, even if they aren't nice to you.
- I prefer people who know a lot about torrenting, downloading, cracking (Not making cracks, but applying them) and that kind of stuff.
- You must be able to assess certain situations.

What it has in it for you?

- Access to our exclusive "Moderators -area" where we discuss Moderator stuff and where you get a special Moderator training.
- Making new friends, while you're also helping them.
- Status and respect.
- It's fun.
- You can fill in the rest.

If you think you qualify for the above and you think you can / should be a Moderator on the official ® Games4theworld Forum, comment below and tell me / us why you should become a Moderator.
After a while, I'll choose one or more members to join our Moderators -team.

Ps. You MUST be an active member to join the Moderators!

Have fun and thank you for your interest!

Please vote using the poll above this post. You can cancel your vote at any time (in case you later decide to choose someone else) ánd you can vote for more than 1 members. Have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 00:01; edited 14 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 00:36

I want to be a moderator, because it would feel good for me to help you guys. I am active for at least 5 hours a day, and I'm here to help people if they needs so. I believe that even through people could be mean, I think they are having a bad day, and I could still help them, even if they are rude. It would be hard for you to keep track of questions and stuff like people asking what expansions install first, that gets really annoying when they can use the search button, but I could help you answer the questions. I believe that a moderator needs to be hard working, and I'm sure I can help you a lot. I believe that if you had less time of answering questions, you can get the crack, to really work, and be advance. I am loyal to this site, because one day I was looking for a website that I could download Sims 3 with, but all I saw was virus, but when I saw your site, I looked all over the comments and saw its a epic site. I will be on for at least 5 hours a day, and If I'm not, I'm probably grounded or something, but that won't stop me... *takes out laptop, and hides it in the closet*. I hope you choose me, because I love this site, and I will always respect you unlike other people. Here is one reason why you should choose me.... I USE SPELL CHECKS!

If you pick me, that would be awesome, if you don't pick me, I will still help people no matter what. Thank you for the option.

Thank you,
Kysan

Back to top Go down

Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 00:59

I would love to be a Moderator for this website. Ever since I stumbled upon it trying to get The Sims 3 and all of it's expansions, I've quickly come to like it more and more, mainly because @ Admin has been such a great help in installing my Sims games and making them work properly. I would love to help @ Admin out, and provide this level of support to users just as he does.

I have much experience in moderating websites, I've been a moderator for quite a few large communities. I know my way around a forum, so I wouldn't need much training in that area. I know proper "forum etiquette" and whatnot. I am pretty confident in my knowledge of torrenting, downloading, and applying cracks, but I'm also sure there is much I need to learn in that area. I like to believe that I am very smart, though, so learning these shouldn't be a problem at all. I also act professional and mature, which I believe is very important for staff members. I know how to handle situations where people are angry or absolutely clueless. I don't "lose my cool" easily. I have a high tolerance. I can be active at least 2 hours every day on weekdays and 4 hours per day on Saturday and Sunday, AT LEAST. But most importantly, I love to help people, and I would love to help Admin manage this community.

Regards,
Tyler D.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 05 Jun 2011, 16:07

Ok I'll just nominate myself as well.
Why me?

Well I know a thing or 2 about downloading. Though I realize I may not be your best choice in that field. But I know enough to get my downloads to work almost all of the time. And I'm not too proud to admit that I had to use a well placed Google keyword to find the answer.

I'm an experienced gamer. I daresay more experienced than most of you, I've been playing games since the 1980's (yes, I am that old LOL)

I am older and already settled. Its unlikely my interests will change after all this time, unlike the other 2 nominees. They are young and still in school, in a few years they may be too busy with their study, friends and/or girlfriends. I'm a stay at home mom. I'm home all day, I log on during breakfast and I'm online on and off the entire day.

I'm experienced online, I've moderated several groups/forums/communities during the past 13 years. Some of these still exist.
I'm open minded and its difficult to upset me. I don't often loose my cool.
And besides that if there's ever a problem admin, dan kan het ook nog in het nederlands opgelost worden als Engels tekort schiet.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 18:32

D: Trash talk seriously? Makes me sad, but oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 05 Jun 2011, 20:41

Kysan wrote:D: Trash talk seriously? Makes me sad, but oh well.
But still you have 0 votes yet. ^^
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 22:34

Hey guys, I'd like to run for the moderator elections as well. Why? Because I enjoy administrating forums and I torrent files quite often. What are my qualifications? I've been an administrator on one of my friends boards for nearly four years now. I'm home quite often and I check these forums ten or more times a day. I try to help others when I can and I take advantage of learning opportunities when I see them. I understand cracks quite well. When I was having trouble cracking The Sims 3 before the release of the Generations crack I found an alternative way of installing using the cracks provided by Games4TheWorld. My computer has nearly a Terabyte of space remaining on its internal hard drive and less than 2 Terabytes of space on its external hard drive. This means that if need be, I'm willing to test games and solve problems for the community as well assist with any pre-release testing.

If you need live support join me while I'm in live chat Smile

Well good luck others and I hope you all have a pleasant day Smile

Last edited by Favorlock on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 22:22; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:29

After a couple of days, I recognize that the other nominees are better qualified than I am especially when it comes to helping people dealing with problems.
In a day or 2, I will give my vote.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:58

I'm sorry to see you drop from the elections Lady ElDi, I'm sure you would've made a wonderful moderator.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:02

I know a lost cause when I see it Smile
I'm good at moderating, but this place doesn't need that, it needs someone who can really help people who have problems installing their games. I'm not that person. I know my basics, but that's it. Besides that, I'm on an older pc, using XP, I could never assist anyone who has Vista or Windows 7.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:06

Alright, well good luck to everyone still in the elections.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:27

Lady ElDi wrote:I know a lost cause when I see it Smile
I'm good at moderating, but this place doesn't need that, it needs someone who can really help people who have problems installing their games. I'm not that person. I know my basics, but that's it. Besides that, I'm on an older pc, using XP, I could never assist anyone who has Vista or Windows 7.
Hello,

Well well, not so sad; we need some good people who can help me moderate, since more and more people are registering. It'll become a chaos here, without moderation. Don't leave, just because you don't know a lot about problems. Always have faith. ^^
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 09 Jun 2011, 09:55

Ok I wont drop out then. I may be great at peacekeeping, if not installationproblems and such.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:47

Lady ElDi wrote:Ok I wont drop out then. I may be great at peacekeeping, if not installationproblems and such.
Hello,

Great. ^^
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:11

i am on everyday and i have joined the site today because the other days i didnt have a email address but i love this website it has helped me get the sims 3 games i always wanted and other games and now i think i would be good modertor i will keep this site clean from bad talk i will follow the rule's (but i always do anyway) and i will come every day to cheak the site i will always have time for this great website

Best Reguards

thesimsguy

Back to top Go down

Moderator elections June 2011; join our Moderator team! (And/or vote other members) [CLOSED] Empty My Application

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:01

I wish to be as moderator in this growing site.

So I have readed and understood the major rules of this forum during registration.

Currently, I have no work to do and I am almost in all time at my home.

Here is the benefits that this forum will get when I chooses as one of mod.

1. I can keep this forum clean by deleting unwanted posts just like a user creates duplicate threads with same issue or spam or anything else.
2. I will inform you if any users are using adult pictures in avatar, Signature etc.
3. I can moderate here upto 7 hrs a day.
4. I can help users especially those those who is first in particular game and don't know how to apply patch & crack , torrent seeding downloading etc as you just like want a moderator to be. But I am not a programmer.
5. Will Close the topic as soon as when it get solved.
6. Will monitor all new threads created by users whether the current threads obeys all rules in this forum.
7. If admin want me anything other jobs to do, then I will accept that with full respect.

I know here more responsibilities needed for staff.

I am administrating Vice City multiplayer Clan site. Hence so that I know how to moderate on PhpBB. (But still I want moderator training for 2 days if am appointed)

I am frequently torrent downloaded/seeder of all *games4theworlds* torrents. I wish to give admin 100% confidence from my moderating experience.

Feel free to remove me from mod job if admin have not liked my work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Jun 2011, 21:45

krishnanunnimr wrote:I wish to be as moderator in this growing site.

So I have readed and understood the major rules of this forum during registration.

Currently, I have no work to do and I am almost in all time at my home.

Here is the benefits that this forum will get when I chooses as one of mod.

1. I can keep this forum clean by deleting unwanted posts just like a user creates duplicate threads with same issue or spam or anything else.
2. I will inform you if any users are using adult pictures in avatar, Signature etc.
3. I can moderate here upto 7 hrs a day.
4. I can help users especially those those who is first in particular game and don't know how to apply patch & crack , torrent seeding downloading etc as you just like want a moderator to be. But I am not a programmer.
5. Will Close the topic as soon as when it get solved.
6. Will monitor all new threads created by users whether the current threads obeys all rules in this forum.
7. If admin want me anything other jobs to do, then I will accept that with full respect.

I know here more responsibilities needed for staff.

I am administrating Vice City multiplayer Clan site. Hence so that I know how to moderate on PhpBB. (But still I want moderator training for 2 days if am appointed)

I am frequently torrent downloaded/seeder of all *games4theworlds* torrents. I wish to give admin 100% confidence from my moderating experience.

Feel free to remove me from mod job if admin have not liked my work.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest. People can now vote for you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 00:45

I failed... I might as well dropped out of the race... because I can see a lose.. Very Happy,
Good luck to the other contestants!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 01 Jul 2011, 23:58

Hello everyone,

Elections are done and the following members have been chosen as a Moderator:

- Favorlock
- IDunc
- Lady ElDi

Welcome to you all!
For everyone who did not get chosen: always have faith. There's always a second chance for everyone. Besides, if you're not a Moderator, we won't threat you with less respect, remember that!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top