Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:57

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys!
So here is a tool to automatically apply the Ultimate Fix. It is still in Beta version. It only works for Windows, and is compatible with most versions.

Please make sure of the following before using the tool:
¤ Your system must be in English!
¤ Your game must be installed on your computer (no external drive)!
¤ No need to have everything installed, the tool will scan your computer!

Here is the Beta Version of the Ultimate Fix Helper Tool.

How it works:
¤ Place the tool wherever you want. It is recommended not to move it afterwards (though nothing bad will happen if you do...)
¤ Close any Window Explorer window that you have opened.
¤ Launch the Tool, preferably in Administrator mode.
¤ It will ask you to select a folder. Choose the folder of the extracted Ultimate Fix (containing the folders #Crack, Base Game, ...)
¤ Then the application should open:

• First button enables you to update. Let us say you want to move from one version to the next. Press this button. Once the progress bar is full, either open the Launcher and update from there, or use the latest Manual Patch.
  • Second button is to play the game. Once you press it and the bar is full, the game launches. You only need to use this once after each game modification (update or expansion install for example). Then, you can launch your game normally.

That's it!
Please comment about any bugs you encounter. We have tested it under Windows XP, 7 and 8, but we can't guarantee it is completely bulletproof. All the staffed tested it without any errors!
Have fun and enjoy!

Here is a video explaining how to use the tool:

And read the description to know how she did it, if it is still unclear...

Updated with the latest Ultimate Fix, now compatible with Into The Future!

Last edited by Shamrock on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 02:03; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:38

Yes and yes.
Please know this: I have helped countless people by this process before.
Plus, you can end the session anytime you want by just closing the Team Viewer window. I only have access to your computer during this session and through the tool.

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:49

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 13:43

Problem was solved because he had some corrupt cc in a folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 15:41

srry but how do i change my system languange?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 17:24

You can't just like that. You need 7 Ultimate for example, or something like this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 05:25

Hi where can I find the latest ultimate fix? I am having the issue where it keeps saying to select a valid ultimate fix folder? if there is anyway someone can teamviewer me and help me through this that would be great as well. i am not sure if I have done things correctly.

thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 09:53

Download the Ultimate Fix, then follow the video in the first post.
If you need help, I will help you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:25

Yes got it all done. looks like my laptop just overheats Surprised Rolling Eyes  haha. i will be buying a laptop cooler i guess. but thanks for everyones help for everything!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 01:35

Hello, I was wondering where exactly I can download this from? The link provided on the original post works but it's for the Beta version but when I try to install it I get the same message that others have gotten about a specific folder but it not accepting it when placed. Also tried the link you gave to another member but that link for some reason takes about an hour for some reason even on my net connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 09:48

Ok. The one you downloaded first is the right one.
You need to download the Ultimate Fix, then follow the video in the first post.
If you need help, I will help you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 03:32

Not bad, what language did you use?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 04:36

Infoown wrote:Not bad, what language did you use?
C# & .NET

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:57

Well yeah, mostly C#. It is a Windows Application that mostly copies files from one directory to another! Wink 
I was planning on making it better, but I don't really have the time. Maybe later this year...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 15:42

Making it better? What do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 19:12

Infoown wrote:Making it better? What do you mean?
I guess what Shamrock was hinting at, is the support for non-English operating systems; and maybe some other smaller improvements.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 16:12

Carlos G. wrote:
Infoown wrote:Making it better? What do you mean?
I guess what Shamrock was hinting at, is the support for non-English operating systems; and maybe some other smaller improvements.
Yep. Plus making it solve problems inside the game (deleting the cache and all those automatic processes)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 21:42

Hi there! 
I got everything in order to the point that the helper reads "you cannot update your game anymore!" and "your sims 3 game will now launch!" but no matter which method of launching i use-- even bypassing the launcher itself-- i cannot open the game. prior to using this fix helper, i could not do so either-- but when i'd use the game launcher, it would alert me i needed a disc for supernatural. after this fix helper, it did not display this message-- it would disappear when i clicked play, but then do nothing.

What should I do next? I followed all of the "read this first" steps before even trying the automatic fixer.

Oh, my base game is on Origin if that matters! And I have a PC with Windows 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 22:00

Have you tried running your game as administrator?
Also, has your game worked before on this computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 22:35

Shamrock wrote:Have you tried running your game as administrator?
Also, has your game worked before on this computer?
Yes and yes.

I'm trying to get my DL'ed supernatural to work, and the launcher even displays supernatural as installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 23:50

Try the No CD mod by nraas then...
Are you confident with mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 23:54

I found a tutorial on nraas so I should be okay. It used to promt me for the disk, but not after I used your ultimate fix helper, so I'll try the nraas mod, but I'm not sure that the disk is the issue. Your helper seemed to fix that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 00:21

I used blunote00's checklist on nrass' "how to install" page (i would link to it, but i'm a brand new member) to install the base game no cd mod for 1 - 1.57 (the only other option was medieval)

It didn't change anything, but I may have done it wrong? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:55

No no, that's my fault sorry.
Must be a problem with your CC/Mods. Have you tried running your game without them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 18:03

The only mod I have is the No Cd mod, and it wasn't working before that as we know. I don't know how to run my game without custom content, though I definitely don't have much at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 01:19

Check also if your graphic card drivers are up to date.
Then, if so, go to Documents\Electronic Arts, and rename the folder "The Sims 3" to "The Sims 3.old".
Then start your game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 02:06

alwayslate0908 wrote:The only mod I have is the No Cd mod, and it wasn't working before that as we know. I don't know how to run my game without custom content, though I definitely don't have much at all.
Hello,

The Ultimate Fix cannot be applied with NO-CD mod installed! Remove this mod by the way Shamrock mentioned.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 03:42

How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top