Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:57

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys!
So here is a tool to automatically apply the Ultimate Fix. It is still in Beta version. It only works for Windows, and is compatible with most versions.

Please make sure of the following before using the tool:
¤ Your system must be in English!
¤ Your game must be installed on your computer (no external drive)!
¤ No need to have everything installed, the tool will scan your computer!

Here is the Beta Version of the Ultimate Fix Helper Tool.

How it works:
¤ Place the tool wherever you want. It is recommended not to move it afterwards (though nothing bad will happen if you do...)
¤ Close any Window Explorer window that you have opened.
¤ Launch the Tool, preferably in Administrator mode.
¤ It will ask you to select a folder. Choose the folder of the extracted Ultimate Fix (containing the folders #Crack, Base Game, ...)
¤ Then the application should open:

• First button enables you to update. Let us say you want to move from one version to the next. Press this button. Once the progress bar is full, either open the Launcher and update from there, or use the latest Manual Patch.
  • Second button is to play the game. Once you press it and the bar is full, the game launches. You only need to use this once after each game modification (update or expansion install for example). Then, you can launch your game normally.

That's it!
Please comment about any bugs you encounter. We have tested it under Windows XP, 7 and 8, but we can't guarantee it is completely bulletproof. All the staffed tested it without any errors!
Have fun and enjoy!

Here is a video explaining how to use the tool:

And read the description to know how she did it, if it is still unclear...

Updated with the latest Ultimate Fix, now compatible with Into The Future!

Last edited by Shamrock on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 02:03; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:30

THANK YOU!! REALLY THANK YOU!! Smile)

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 4 Empty latest version

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:26

How do i get the latest version of the tool?

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Tue 15 Apr 2014, 00:31

I'm having same problems with sims 3 which  simdonut36 had, can someone please help me on teamviewer? I've been installing and reinstalling everything over and over again and I'm tired now I will really appreciate if someone helps me. thank you

Mod edit: please open a new topic in The Sims (3) downloads support (PC) section. And generally, we use TeamViewer support only as a "last resort", since it tends to be highly time-consuming. Please bear with us. Wink  

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 4 Empty Unhandled exception?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 08:22

This worked for me before, but it's telling me now that I have an "unhandled exception" in the application? I clicked continue and it seemed to go fine, but I don't know what that was about....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top