Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:57

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys!
So here is a tool to automatically apply the Ultimate Fix. It is still in Beta version. It only works for Windows, and is compatible with most versions.

Please make sure of the following before using the tool:
¤ Your system must be in English!
¤ Your game must be installed on your computer (no external drive)!
¤ No need to have everything installed, the tool will scan your computer!

Here is the Beta Version of the Ultimate Fix Helper Tool.

How it works:
¤ Place the tool wherever you want. It is recommended not to move it afterwards (though nothing bad will happen if you do...)
¤ Close any Window Explorer window that you have opened.
¤ Launch the Tool, preferably in Administrator mode.
¤ It will ask you to select a folder. Choose the folder of the extracted Ultimate Fix (containing the folders #Crack, Base Game, ...)
¤ Then the application should open:

• First button enables you to update. Let us say you want to move from one version to the next. Press this button. Once the progress bar is full, either open the Launcher and update from there, or use the latest Manual Patch.
  • Second button is to play the game. Once you press it and the bar is full, the game launches. You only need to use this once after each game modification (update or expansion install for example). Then, you can launch your game normally.

That's it!
Please comment about any bugs you encounter. We have tested it under Windows XP, 7 and 8, but we can't guarantee it is completely bulletproof. All the staffed tested it without any errors!
Have fun and enjoy!

Here is a video explaining how to use the tool:

And read the description to know how she did it, if it is still unclear...

Updated with the latest Ultimate Fix, now compatible with Into The Future!

Last edited by Shamrock on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 02:03; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 02:06

alwayslate0908 wrote:The only mod I have is the No Cd mod, and it wasn't working before that as we know. I don't know how to run my game without custom content, though I definitely don't have much at all.
Hello,

The Ultimate Fix cannot be applied with NO-CD mod installed! Remove this mod by the way Shamrock mentioned.

J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 03:42

How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 04:21

alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.
Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 04:47

cat2006house wrote:
alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...

Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".
Alright, my graphics are up to date. And I just tried reusing the tool after deleting the Mods folder (nothing else was in it, I added it just for that, and I never went through an installation process so I assume I didn't have to go through an uninstall process). No luck Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:01

alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

Alright, my graphics are up to date. And I just tried reusing the tool after deleting the Mods folder (nothing else was in it, I added it just for that, and I never went through an installation process so I assume I didn't have to go through an uninstall process). No luck Sad
Hello,

Wait I know where your problem is. The Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool cannot help you apply the Ultimate Fix successfully when your base game is from Origin. Try to apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix yourself to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:20

cat2006house wrote:
alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

Hello,

Wait I know where your problem is. The Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool cannot help you apply the Ultimate Fix successfully when your base game is from Origin. Try to apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix yourself to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
I did that before even trying the automatic tool. Even though I followed the "must read" instructions exactly, I figured I must be doing something wrong and hoped that the tool would correct my error. I just tried again, and still, nothing happens when I run TS3W.exe (added from the crack into that exact folder you mentioned) as an admin.

(Thank you both for all of this help, by the way! This is my first time on here and it's been nothing but helpful, even if we've yet to reach a solution.)

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:25

alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

Hello,

I did that before even trying the automatic tool. Even though I followed the "must read" instructions exactly, I figured I must be doing something wrong and hoped that the tool would correct my error. I just tried again, and still, nothing happens when I run TS3W.exe (added from the crack into that exact folder you mentioned) as an admin.

(Thank you both for all of this help, by the way! This is my first time on here and it's been nothing but helpful, even if we've yet to reach a solution.)
Hello,

Are you sure you have applied the #crack correctly to the folder "Origin Games"? If you are not sure, please try that again.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:31

I moved the TSW3 and .dll file and chose the "replace" pop up option when I placed them into the origin games/the sims 3/game/bin. I just tried to do so again, but still no luck :/

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:32

alwayslate0908 wrote:I moved the TSW3 and .dll file and chose the "replace" pop up option when I placed them into the origin games/the sims 3/game/bin. I just tried to do so again, but still no luck :/
Hello,

Have you downloaded the manual patch mentioned here?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:42

Yep :/
After I installed supernatural (#1) and before i had downloaded ultimate fix (#3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 10:34

Oh, and by the way, the tool works even if your game is installed in Origin.
For your information cat, it looks in the registry to find the install path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 04:16

Help video show private.want to watch it

//EDIT: I asked the author to change that, I will update the topic soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 19:03

Ok, the video is now back online!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 02:35

Shamrock wrote:... If you see TSLHost.dll and not TSLHost, then rename TS3 to TS3.exe.
Then try again with the tool!
I am having the same problem as @simdonut36

the ultimate game fix helper is telling me that they can't access a certain point in the sims 3 late night expansion and I've already renamed TS3EP03 to TS3EP03.exe and once I tried to update the game, it's now telling me that I'm missing contents in my late night expansion!

.. note that I have the disc for the base game as well as the late night expansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:17

velvetskins wrote:
Shamrock wrote:... If you see TSLHost.dll and not TSLHost, then rename TS3 to TS3.exe.
Then try again with the tool!
I am having the same problem as @simdonut36

the ultimate game fix helper is telling me that they can't access a certain point in the sims 3 late night expansion and I've already renamed TS3EP03 to TS3EP03.exe and once I tried to update the game, it's now telling me that I'm missing contents in my late night expansion!

.. note that I have the disc for the base game as well as the late night expansion.
First of all are you sure you have the latest Ultimate Fix (compatible with 1.63, updated few days ago)?
If not, download a new one.

If you don't have at least one of the expansion packs/stuff packs mentioned below installed, it won't work!

Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

Afterwards, extract the Ultimate Fix to a blank folder with WinRAR.

Run the Tool with administrator rights.

Select the folder where you have extracted the Ultimate Fix to.

Wait for it to update and apply the Ultimate Fix for you and you can start testing your game to see if it works.

DON'T rename the application of Late Night. Rename it back to what it should be.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:35

I already have the following expansions installed: late night, seasons, and university life. Also, I've changed the late night application back to what it was before. But now, when I tried to run the ultimate game fix as an administrator, I couldn't find the folder with the extracted .rar file! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:49

velvetskins wrote:I already have the following expansions installed: late night, seasons, and university life. Also, I've changed the late night application back to what it was before. But now, when I tried to run the ultimate game fix as an administrator, I couldn't find the folder with the extracted .rar file! Sad
You should probably redownload the Ultimate Fix and try re-extracting.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:59

Okay it works now but the sims 3 pets expansion torrent that I downloaded isn't showing up in my origin or sims 3 game launcher

22:30:30

nevermind I've downloaded the pets fix and it works fine now! Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:56

How long does the tool take to work ? I had the insert disc error after I installed into the future, I ran the store fix, ran the manual patch, reapplied the crack with the same issue.
So DL and unzipped the ultimate fix, I then started the tool.... with I want to play the sims3 its done abt 15% and been sat there for ages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:13

It's usually pretty quick...
Did you use administrative rights?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 22:18

YEY!! finally its working Smile

thx Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 12:28

I'm using the ultimate fix helper tool right now. But the loading is taking soo long. Is this right? Or did I do something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 13:55

Did you choose to "Run as administrator"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:26

Thank you, but one last thing.. The next time I play sims 3, do I still need to run it again? or not anymore? and can I still add another expansion pack after running it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:29

This tool applies the fix, so as long as you do not update or add an expansion, you can just launch the game without it.
Use it again after a new EP or SP or an update!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:30

THANK YOU!! REALLY THANK YOU!! Smile)

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix automatic tool - The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool - Page 3 Empty latest version

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:26

How do i get the latest version of the tool?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top