Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.  Empty MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 10:15

Hi G4TW,

Not sure if this is the place to post this.  Been going through the new site and enjoying the DLs.  Although I am having a problem with the site.  Some of the links that say "CLICK TO DOWNLOAD" seem dead/broken.  They don't highlight. For example December 2011 store updates links do not highlight for me to click on.  Is it something on my end like java, or anything like that? There are some links that work and some links that are just plain texts with no underline on the site. 

Thank you for your help and wonderful sites.

Back to top Go down

MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.  Empty Re: MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.

Post by J.T. Fri 05 Jul 2013, 10:29

McButterSnapps wrote:Hi G4TW,

Not sure if this is the place to post this.  Been going through the new site and enjoying the DLs.  Although I am having a problem with the site.  Some of the links that say "CLICK TO DOWNLOAD" seem dead/broken.  They don't highlight. For example December 2011 store updates links do not highlight for me to click on.  Is it something on my end like java, or anything like that? There are some links that work and some links that are just plain texts with no underline on the site. 

Thank you for your help and wonderful sites.

Hello,

They are not out yet. This site is still under construction.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.  Empty Re: MediaFire Alternative site problems with Links that don't highlight to click on.

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 01:46

Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:24

The website is now out.
Have you seen it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top