Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download Empty My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2018, 10:01

Pretty much what it says in the title. Every time I try to follow any of the three download links (magnet, torrent, and direct download), it takes me to an activetecht page with a 'continue to destination link' option, which when I click on it, then takes me not to the download but to some spam site. I tried this months ago, but it's still like this and idk if it's a problem on my end or not since no one else has posted about it.

This is the page I'm getting the links from:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32931-the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-41-38-1020-out-now#

Back to top Go down

My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download Empty Re: My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Oct 2018, 12:24

Valkeyrie wrote:Pretty much what it says in the title. Every time I try to follow any of the three download links (magnet, torrent, and direct download), it takes me to an activetecht page with a 'continue to destination link' option, which when I click on it, then takes me not to the download but to some spam site. I tried this months ago, but it's still like this and idk if it's a problem on my end or not since no one else has posted about it.

This is the page I'm getting the links from:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32931-the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-41-38-1020-out-now#

If you get an entirely new page, then close the tab (!) with the 'spam site' and try re-loading the link again. With this format of advertising (unfortunately) it is bound to happen sometimes. I just tried it - even on my smartphone - and I have no problems getting to the links. Please only use the Magnet or Torrent though, because I don't think the direct download is up anymore. 

If you still can't reach any of the download links, there is an alternative (and non-monetized) format of Sims 4 downloads that you might want to check out:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download Empty Re: My First Pet- All links lead to another site with no download

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2018, 12:45

I've opened it a number of times and it's always a spam site. Since this is the only one I can't access (I have all the other g4tw s4 downloads up until this point, and other, future ones downloaded and ready to install), will this be compatible with what I have already/ what I plan to install after it?
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Oct 2018, 12:53

Valkeyrie wrote:I've opened it a number of times and it's always a spam site. Since this is the only one I can't access (I have all the other g4tw s4 downloads up until this point, and other, future ones downloaded and ready to install), will this be compatible with what I have already/ what I plan to install after it?
Thank you!

These items are perfectly interchangeable, even if you already used G4TW or other repacks. But for more details please ask @anadius, as I myself am not familiar with the finer details.

Meanwhile, here is a direct magnet link for My First Pet:
http://mgnet.me/drQidD0
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2018, 13:00

DLCs from my repack don't contain the same files as from G4TW releases. I split updates and DLCs to separate files (all updates are in patch file, DLC .bin's contain only DLC files), in G4TW releases it's mixed - that's why you must install them in correct order.

You can mix my installer and G4TW releases. First install everything you have from G4TW, and then DLC and patch from my repack. I know you said you've got everything else, so Update 1.46 too, but you would still miss some files from My First Pet Stuff in G4TW release. It's smaller anyway. My First Pet Stuff + Patch from my repack weights 3.37GB, My First Pet Stuff from G4TW weights 4.36GB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2018, 13:16

anadius wrote:DLCs from my repack don't contain the same files as from G4TW releases. I split updates and DLCs to separate files (all updates are in patch file, DLC .bin's contain only DLC files), in G4TW releases it's mixed - that's why you must install them in correct order.

You can mix my installer and G4TW releases. First install everything you have from G4TW, and then DLC and patch from my repack. I know you said you've got everything else, so Update 1.46 too, but you would still miss some files from My First Pet Stuff in G4TW release. It's smaller anyway. My First Pet Stuff + Patch from my repack weights 3.37GB, My First Pet Stuff from G4TW weights 4.36GB.
Thank you so much! I'm downloading your patch as we speak.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top